Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

How do you imagine other Nomads?

dawoco   

^^trisha is the british version of jerry springer, with her own show (now on c5 not itv ;) ) dealing with lie detectors and drunken women who cheat on their 34 yrs younger lovers.

wiilo, do u want me 2 describe to u the qalanjo i see in the mirror or the ugly stepsister every1 else sees when i walk down the road? :D Dnt worry, i am in the nhs waiting list for a reconstruction surgery for the black claudia shiffer i know i can b icon_razz.gif

nuune   

^^^^ u also need to tell wiilo what NHS means, like the way u talked about trisha smile.gif

back 2 da topic, naaah, I already took my part :eek:

Qac Qaac   

Qac tall light skind with short curly hair.. kwich i am flattered and thanks.. but i am far from that... gaaban madoow bidaar with calool kuusan..

Wiilo   

david_matthews_urghh.jpg Qac Qaac, thinking about his baldness and remembers when he used to have so much hair,,,,,,,,beautiful pic huh...........

Go figure:...............

Tuujiye   

^^^^^hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahha

How the heeeelll in the world did I miss this pic....looooooooooooooooooooool...waaaw..

Qac'Qac abaa meeshaan ila arag nooh....loooooool...ma dhici karto maba dhici karto...nuunka iyo check in ee soo ziyaartaan waaye meeshaan....

lol

wareer badanaa!!!