Sign in to follow this  
umu zakaria

Your plans for Eid

Buuxo   

Cheer up dabshid..im sure you will lighten up the place,with your presence.its not going to be like eid in UAE,but sydney(thinking thats where u at) has quite a large muslim population, so there should be something.Better than my toolo.

Blessed   

Haneefah,

Masha Allah, it’s nice hooyo is doing hajj. Ilahay ha ka aqbalo. Ameen.

She asked for Thomas and His friends ..LOL.

Enjoy a plate of sweet here , my sweet. smile.gif

Ameen   

Originally posted by -Nomadique-:

If you bothered to get on facebook..

I'm back on Facebook smile.gif from my three month suspension so why don’t you send me a recipe so I can try to bake (but don’t let any of my homeboys know that I asked for a recipe or else that might make me look un-manly *If you know what I mean.. :D *)

NGONGE   

I have only eight days to engineer a fight with the wife and storm out on Eid day itself so I can go chewing with the boys. :D

Must. Think. Of. Something. Convincing. Must. Think. Of. Something. Convincing. Must. Think.......

Ameen   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I have only eight days to engineer a fight with the wife...

*Thinking...* I got the perfect idea. Its brilliant, I tell ya.

Why dont you...*looks around and the coast is clear...* As I was saying...why dont you....*looks up and realizes Allah is watching him* than again, it's not that good of an idea :(

Originally posted by Ameen:

quote:Originally posted by Al-Mu'minah:

Inshallah this Eid lands on Friday though.

Hey sis, I got an email today from my local masjid and they mentioned how eid is on Wednesday so I guess your Friday night home alone plans are out of the picture
:(

As for my plans for eid, this year will be different since most of my family will be heading to the states and my mom left for Australia...so I can kiss the idea of a family dinner goodbye
:(

What is a brotha to do...?
Salaama Alaykum,

I'm hearing that it's supposed to land on either the 21st or 22nd, which is Thursday or Friday. Now I'm hearing that it's Wed? :eek: I shouldn't be complaining, astaghfurallah, but it would have been great had it landed on Friday. I never know what I'm doing for Ciid until the last minute. Perhaps you should give sadaqah, meet up with old friends, visit the little ones.

Originally posted by Ameen:

quote:Originally posted by -Nomadique-:

If you bothered to get on facebook..

I'm back on Facebook
smile.gif
from my three month suspension so why don’t you send me a recipe so I can try to bake (but don’t let any of my homeboys know that I asked for a recipe or else that might make me look un-manly *If you know what I mean..
:D
*)
Expect a delivery soon. :D

Ameen   

Originally posted by Al-Mu'minah:

..Perhaps you should give sadaqah, meet up with old friends, visit the little ones.

Sadaqah is a must inshAllah. As for meeting up with old friends, when we do meet up on eid, we find ourselves sitting at Tim Horton's looking at each other and saying, "Yo, so what do you wanna do?" and the next person responds, "I dont know, what do you wanna do?" and this continues for 20-25 minutes and that's when I say, "look at the time, boy I better get going cause...." :D

So this Eid..INSHALLAH, things will be different. In fact, I think Im gonna try something totally different. I'm waiting to recieve a recipe from someone ;) and when I get it, I will put that recipe to practise and if I succeed at baking the cake, I'll deliver it to my cousin's house.

We await the results of my baking experience

^ Yaabka ( :D ), Kuala Lumpur is a Muslim city. It should be a great place to celebrate Eid.

Ameen, the recipe is on its way. However for a man with your cooking experience I think it would be safe to stick to a ready-made cake mix. It would be difficult to go wrong.