Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Women-Free Zone, [No islaamo please]

Abtigiis   

Xiin xishood uma jeedee xabad buu ridaya

Ana xaajo maqaatee imikaan xunbo tuuri...

Xiinoow, it is a pity that the whole of last night i was losing sleep thinking whether you have survived the trip to Kismayo and has nearly posted a thread to ask for your whereabouts this morning. And what do I find? The same sanctimonious Xinn, whose expose' revealed to be in the catagory of Nuune and Che when it comes to the 'lepords among women in Sol' denouncing my innocuos post that has merely passed on the message of a confused brother!

Shame on you Xinn! Sidaan kuugu lisay iigumaad hanbeeyn miyaa la odhan jiray? Waa ninkaan ilaa xalay walbahaarkiisa la seexan waayey ninka waxan oo defamation ah igu wada.

In protest, I have decided to post the story of a doctor relative of yours, The gynacologist Dr. Nadiif, urgently. I would have waited until Ramadaan, but kol hadaan moratorium'ku uuna waxba ii tareeyen, better reign in hell.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

Xiin xishood uma jeedee xabad buu ridaya

Ana xaajo maqaatee imikaan xunbo tuuri...

:D:D:D two classic lines

Faheema.   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

AT & T,

Afka hadalka waxa uunku moodayyaa odoga reeraade

Anse ogi halkaad Mahirow
iin
ku leedahay’e

Is it not apparent now that you have a clearly recognizable
iin
? Even in Ramadan, your peculiar immoderation of talkativeness refuses to wane! Waxaan islahaa ninkii Tusbax ahaa salaadu qabta ku hayyaa oo SOL buu wardi ku haystaa. But to my disappointment, the bedtime stuff, with all of its triviality and pettiness, occupy your mind, and you continue to produce what’s inherently a damaged-good despite the delusive approval and the misleading nod you receive from the gallery here.

It was reported that when Ramadan dawns, satans and devils are chained! Of course some satans are more mulish than others
:D
! Raggaan iyo dumarkaan marwalba isla jooga maxaad had iyo jeer warkooda noogusoo tabisaa? Naag uurleh? Nin lagu amarku taagleeyey? Mid irmaan? Mid naafo ah? Sawir qaade ciyaalsuuq ah? I mean, as Qammaan would’ve said,
hadalkii garaa Saahidow gobi la taahdaaye
, what is this ceaseless bantering yaa Tusbaxleh?

Haddaa tahay off a noble blood, cashar ramadaan iyo kheyr ah soo qor ninyahoy (i.e. the Man who slept in the Mosque to pray the Tahajud or the Tales of the Hunter of the Night of Measurement). Haddii kale a real dual, where one is equipped with a divine stick whilst the other fights with the remnants of satanic rod, is inevitable.

Predictable is who will win such a fight---the baadhil melts!

ps--- Intiina kale oo meesha qoslaysa ninka qabta go'e aan ahayne'e.

Xiin, I've been waiting for this for some time smile.gif I guess it's never too late to give a sound advice. Then again judging from what I saw in the other thread, I m redface.gif for him

Abtigiis   

+ faheema

I am sure you haven't read about the story at all. Just that some people condemned it is enough for you to come out with the usual vitepurative demagogeury! Which is of course your right!

Faheema.   

^You mean the 3 paragraph? Yes, I did read and I agree with Xiin when he wrote... the bedtime stuff, with all of its triviality and pettiness, occupy your mind, and you continue to produce what’s inherently a damaged-good despite the delusive approval and the misleading nod you receive from the gallery here.

Seriously, walaal. sidan isu dhaan...kuwa durmaanka kuu tumaya ee kule sii wad jar baan kaa tuureen. I also understand that not everyone sees things from your point of view, this is a forum and you need to take some thing into consideration (i.e no body language, expressions and movements to conver certain messages) thus what one writes another reads it and Everyone just interprets it differently.

Abtigiis   

+faheema

Xinn is an imposter. It is a forum and ultimately people will differ on their conclusions. I am writing what I find passionate. The insinuations that I am doing this to please some others is even more hurting than the personality attacks. Can you please tell me what is wrong with those three paragraphs, without linking it to who wrote it and his history?

Faheema.   

Walal, I did not associate auther or history...It is the content that is disturbing. What takes place between a husband and wife in the bedroom must remain there and should not go pass those 4 walls..esp. when it's such a trivial issue as laydhka bakhtii or don't use the telephone...They can come to some sort of agreement...surely before getting married they probably made and even bigger compromise.

Abtigiis   

+faheema

I admire you are specific at last. However, I disagree with what you said should not be discussed. Just like that. I don't think any one will go and talk about nudities and obscenities, but such personal encouters need to be unveiled. There is no harm. Of course, it varies with people's age, priciples and background.

AT&T

Wataa Admin'kii maalayaan taan soo maroorsadaye

Muska waxaan u galay odaygaan laga majiireyne

Alahayoow Xinnfaninn sideen ugu muraad seegay!

(they deleted that gyno post becuase Ibti and you protested.)

Originally posted by Abtigiis &Tolka:

So in the end, we have come down to this? the wife is saying he can't talk with anybody on the phone in the bedroom becuase she is disturbed. The moment he stops doing that and starts to read one of his books, she tells him " please switch off the light. I am getting headache with the lights."

He could have thought what men usually would have suspected. But, she is sick and has serious gyno infections, complicated by pregnancy.

He is confused. I mean Abdi-dahir, my freind. What does she want? what should he do? the part about no-phone calls received in the bedroom is worrying him, because he enjoys talking while reclining on the bed. Wouldn't that amount to denial of basic rights? Should he buy a new bed and put in a seperate room? a tele center in his own living house?

Better yet, how about he buys a new wife?