Sign in to follow this  
Foxy

usefull Women's work out routines

Intel   

Originally posted by Rahima:

Anyway where do you pray taraawiix? Have a try of North Melbourne (musalda on top of 8 black). I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

i didn't know there was one there masha allah, last time i visited 8blacks up-stairs was referred to as â€waqda jaadkaâ€

under new management ey? Kudos to Ubax and the boys :D

well me i lives out-side of Melbourne approx 40 minutes drive from the city(not eastwards nor northwards), we have our own little somali community a masjid, Islamic school and footy team :D

connect the dots Rahima

Rahima   

connect the dots Rahima

Too far apart Rokko smile.gif .

Somali community outside of Melbourne? You can’t be serious? Melton is the only possibility that comes to mind if it were possible. I’ve heard (just heard) that there is a small Somali community dying out there icon_razz.gif .

As for 8 black, the transformation is magnificent and no particular credit to ubax or the boys that run downstairs ;) , rather young Somali ‘reformed’ men from all over Melbourne. Kudos to them mashallah, they’ve worked hard.

My problem is the complete opposite-everywhere suffers including my cheeks :(

Aww I bet they look sooooooooooooo cute!

It beats a giraffe with a pot belly trust me(!)

praise the lord! girls amI glad dat we are discussing a healthy options for our body rather than starving ourselves,yeahhhhhh!!!! anyhoo foxy macaanto, thanks for bringing this up cuz you reminded me of my own troubles brewing cuz da Holly Ramadan has just started, and like you said greesy food is flooding everywhere.

so ladies how do you keep in shape? How do you manage work, school, and ramadan(note: am only talking to the single ladies. to all the wifey's and mommys outthere God bless you!! i wont even dare ask how you juggle all da work)

let me tell ya some'ng when i eat afur i'm knocked down, i can't lift a finger if my life depends on it.

with that all said, i have recently committed to 4days work out,hard and restrict cuz my bad habit of eating has just cought up with me. Those yummyy lovely curves dat i used to be sooo.. proud of became my new sworn enemy :mad: , so i had to hit da gym. anyhoo, but right now am falling off track once more. and i dont know what to do. so ladies help!! :(

Intel   

Somali community outside of Melbourne? You can’t be serious? Melton is the only possibility that comes to mind if it were possible.

warmer but not that far from Melb Rahima

young Somali ‘reformed’ men from all over Melbourne. Kudos to them mashallah, they’ve worked hard.

indead

Rahima   

Aww I bet they look sooooooooooooo cute!

It beats a giraffe with a pot belly trust me(!)

No no no, not cute. I was afraid that they’d get so big my sight would become hindered :D .

Thank-god its back to normal though. Next time Quruxleey, we will be prepared to tackle Somalia :cool: .

Rokko,

I give up. Closer then Melton but outside of Melbourne? :confused: Man, Melton is on the border of Melbourne, how much closer can you lot get?

Stress- nature's lipo. My skirts are trailing the ground. I'm sure a lil home-made sambusa will pile on the pounds I've lost.

I have in the past exercised during Ramadan- 2 hours after breaking fast. Now I prefer going to the prayers if I can- 2 hours' worth will keep u supple, not to mention all the reward u'll get, inshallah.

ChocoandHoney, eat little when u break yr fast. A full belly leads to a sluggish body and mind.

Rahima   

^You don’t expect me to believe that do you :D . Hoppers my dear is in Melbourne.

I’m pretty sure you’re dying out there in Melton, that 40 min away small masjid been in Deer Park ;) . I’m probably barking up the wrong tree, but you cannot fool me with Hoppers (a place I know very well mind you :D ).

Intel   

^^ :D

naah Rahima i'm fair dinkum, i'm from Hoppers

the mosque being the newly built one between Hogans and Derrimut Road ( assuming you know the area "very well" )

and the islamic school werribee islamic school

so there dear i'm from werribee and proud of it, so go and

shoot your jokes about our wonderful sewage farm system just like everyone else :mad:

Foxy   

War Bal Kaalay, Rahima and Rokko hadaad isku Xaafad tahiin, dee meelaha isku wareysta...lol just kiddin ee waa bilaa fair dinkum, war reer kaola land yaa naga qabta..... from NSW to Victory to now God Knows lil tuulos U ppl know better off.....soon walee darwin/perth/tasmania side streets baan soo tirin....already looking to the local street maps available....naga qaleeya yaaaqi :D:D:D

anyway,

Dear choc and Honey

so i had to hit da gym. anyhoo, but right now am falling off track once more. and i dont know what to do. so ladies help!! [Frown]

I must say this, even though the thought of it becoming sort of a repetion might be a complete turn off, its up To U and Only U to set a gaol and steps to want to lose body fat/tone up or excess weight that are hanging by the edges be it during ramadan corner or after its....Its on how serious or real U are about it........and one must set those goals relastically i.e U need to do more exercise/cardio, skip that sanbuuse/some fried bur or what have U, U are about to ingest or better off skip the whole nine yards of such foods.....

As far as I can see, its not whether U exercise when U break Ur iftar, but more to do on how well balanced You are, when it comes to comsuming certain food items and what exercises U are opting to do and for how long, taking in to consideration You are in a fasting mode for more than 8-10 hours( depending on what region U are), which would inturn, help your weight loss system provided it was intregraded with some simple cardio and resistance weight training with out a fuzz........its like being on a low carb diet with maximuim training involved....if only......... U/any1 would have been the next noami Campbel...

Now, as shahz said, eat less after U break yr fast preferable fruits, for 4 days of the week, and go for hard on cardio, which will inturn boost your metabolic rate so that the rest of the night, you will be still burning off more calories as U Go....This means Putting all your energy and increasing your intensity in ur cardio to the max, meaning it will get u puffing, sweating and huffing like there is no 2morrow to reach maximuim heart rate optimuim and make sure this lasts atleast 30-45 min.......it might like a hill to climb, but busting your butt will in time return on a favourable investment of a fab body.....

cheers

PS dont totally ovoid the weight training, even if its ones a week on upper/ lower body, weight training will help U burn fat in the long run :D:D

Thanks foxy,walaalo. I've been doing ok in dat department lately,and it is not dat i have so much fat to melt, I just want to tone my shape a bit. I've been watching what I eat, especially for those ymmmmmy sanbuus/malawax, and I think i have made my peace with them.

-------------------------------

The battel to be the best has just begun

Rahima   

naah Rahima i'm fair dinkum, i'm from Hoppers

the mosque being the newly built one between Hogans and Derrimut Road ( assuming you know the area "very well" )

Ok, but don’t say that you from out of Melbourne. Both Hoppers and Werribee are in Melbourne ;) .

and the islamic school werribee islamic school

:D

shoot your jokes about our wonderful sewage farm system just like everyone else

I thought about it, that and all the animal jokes :D , but I thought I’d pass since its Ramadan and all. Intaas ayaad ku fakatay u know icon_razz.gif .

Foxy, sorry for hijacking the thread redface.gif .

Foxy   

...I just want to tone my shape a bit. I've been watching what I eat, especially for those ymmmmmy sanbuus/malawax, and I think i have made my peace with them.

Hey dear Choc & honey... I will tally up a group of exercises that would cater to ur body type and would work best for U should U give me some more info and what we are loooking at, measuremnt wise, height and body structure!!!!

U dont have to publish this in public rooms, i do understand their is a level of privacy covered to it...

cheers

PS should U require toning up exercises please do mention so.....cheers once again

Intel   

I thought about it, that and all the animal jokes, but I thought I’d pass since its Ramadan and all. Intaas ayaad ku fakatay u know

Ooh the infinite benefits of the holy month smile.gif

Foxy I too apologise for hijacking your thread sister