Sign in to follow this  
JUSTICE

LEARNING TO DRIVE

Baluug   

Originally posted by Pucca:

public transit anyone??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Public transit, that was a good one!!!!!Hehehehheehehehehe....... :D:D:D:D:D

Oh, wait, are you serious?

Lake   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by Endeavour:

Besides manual cars are cheaper if you decide to purchase a car for the long run and they are also less costly.

That's true. Here in Ontario Canada, since most foreign cars come out of the factory with manual transmission... to get auto version you gotta pay extra $1000. Hefty sum if you ask in the light of all the ridiculous fees -- like car key fees! -- one must pay.

Hands down, manual cars give you better bang for the buck. Not only are they cheaper but they use less gas and you get more control of the car.

But there's competition in sight. CV transmission (Continuously variable transmission or CVT). Gives the perks and feel of manual transmission without manual transmission. Nifty idea. It's new so you'll find it on high-end and hybrid cars for now.
She's a new driver though, I don't think is right to recommend her to drive a manual. People that been driving for years (automatic) can't drive the stick

JUSTICE   

Thanks for everyone, I know for sure that i will drive an automatic.

I got my provisional licence, and am revising for the theory test and at the same time i have to have my driving lessons as Northner said.

JUSTICE   

^^ but you're in UAE, they make everything easy for women. Actually driving is easy there, i know so many girls who had their licence from the first try. and you don't have to go through this ****** theory test.

Faheema.   

Why limit yourself? Take the manual test, it might be a bit of struggle for some, but it is worth it...Imagine being stranded and all you had was a manual...then what?

As for UAE, specifically Dubai, ha igu soo hadal qaadan, have no idea who gave them license…Men and Woman.

JUSTICE   

then they will have to use the system in Uk to limit the numbers of drivers so they will take it seriously, or they will have to raise the petrol prices

Faheema.   

It's mainly for enviromental reasons dear, to minimize the number of drivers on the road at any one time. Driving is not a necessity. It is a privilege, a mere accessory for your convenience...don't loose any sleep over it.

Stay calm and focused and you'll pass with flying colours smile.gif