Sign in to follow this  
SCORPION_SISTA

Reflective Topic

"These few written words are not in depth analysis of humans nor are it story merely written to express thoughts and just shared with others. Some of us are at the edge of changes personally or professionally or both. Others are at the gates of youth and optimism. And others are at the pinnacle of reaching peace within themselves and achieving wisdom. And there are those among confusion is their middle name and traveling aimlessly. Those are the solid rainbow colors of ones’ life intertwined shape a remarkable painting with varying effect. Each one of us sometime in life maybe in past, present, or future, encounter individuals that astonished, startled, mind-boggled, and surprised us or will do all those things. They come and go through our lives, as would a wave through water, and leave us with sweet or bitter lasting memories. We hate them, miss them, love them, and cry over them, and sometimes we wish we never collided into them. Attempting to view our lives without their influence is like eating a Mexican food without spices, can you imagine it! The honest truth is we fear those few individuals because no matter how advanced a human being becomes, change is the most difficult thing to accept at first. As we go through our individual lives and create our own painting of us, it is as if those individuals take the brush from our hands and re-shape us in way we didn’t see it possible. Those changes, bad or good, petrify us to our cores. They change our career choices, our faith, our beliefs, our personalities, our ambitions, and our self-worthiness even. On the other hands, we run into the others, you know those individuals that dull our senses, lackluster, monotonous in their dealings. They are those we most often don’t remember two or five years down the road, because they only left the micro-impact in “who you are” or “who I would become.” But doesn’t it get you to think of your own impact on them or others, which one were you to them? For a moment there, you don’t feel so insignificant or powerless do you!

Maybe you asking yourself “what the hell is this” or “what does it mean.” Well this is a reflective piece of one’s life and others intercalation with it. It’s about the web of life (yeah I watched spider-man), it’s about cause and effect, it’s about one individual causing a change, it’s about why some of us volunteer, it’s about setting example for your siblings. It is merely meant to make a person more intoned to their surroundings; have an to awareness their own actions, not to be scared of life and letting our barriers and guards down to even experience pain. Can’t appreciate the good things if you never allowed yourself to experience the bad ones."

Khayr   

Salaamz,

Maybe its just me but has it become

the 'IN THING' aka Fashionable thing to do

is 'BUSH BASHING'

The Hollywood socialities are in on it and the muslims are now feeling a whole lot comfortable to critique 'BUSHE'S MOVES'.

I've seen some pictures of Michael Moore and his head has surelllly swellled UP and UP redface.gif since the Cannes Film Festival showed his film and he won best picture at that festival.

As to the question of Voting, did you know that for every vote, political parties generate revenue. Thats right! Why else encourage people to vote, if you don't stand to gain anything.

P.Diddy found out about this and has started his own 'VOTER REGISTRATION COMPANY'.

Do you think its b/c he cares about the NATION

or b/c he stands to gain in on this SCAMMMMM

that has been running for some time now?

Fi Amanillah

Baashi   

SS,

I guess u haven't noticed but the same topic is posted in the Politics section.

Any way, I've seen it and I was not impressed as the movie is riddled with a factual errors. Nevertheless, it is both comedy and tragedy...the high point of the movie (for me at least)is the last scene where Dubya tries to be wise and uses the proverb "fool me once.." it is just hillarious. The low point is the nuassiating clip where Wolfwitz licks his comp to get his kinky hair straighten for the TV appearance!

OG_Girl   

SS welcome sister.

Secondly they been discussing that movie over 2 weeks in "Politics section" and they been talking a lot there.. check that section and u will see how all Nomads r analizers smile.gif

Ooops seems Baashi and I were posting at the same time redface.gif

Salam

Baashi and Og thanx a lot for letting me know...Unfortunatly when i used search button for it i completly forgetten to choose the political section in sol...Well know i got this unused space so i thought i would just fill it with this piece...Those who want can read it or not...Bee bye

scorpion_sista ...i would hav loved it even more if u would hav created a new post for this topic.......but regardless it was very interesting read....it definitely make u wonder of wat type of person u really are......

ps: is there anyone in SOL that i hav had impact in their lifes? if there isn't pls lemme know

asxantu

OG_Girl   

I really loved your piece and I admit I am going through a lot of confusion in this moments of my life.. every thing sounds so strange. any how I liked this:

Can’t appreciate the good things if you never allowed yourself to experience the bad ones."

Very true

Salam

Miriam1   

Some of us are at the edge of changes personally or professionally or both. Others are at the gates of youth and optimism. And others are at the pinnacle of reaching peace within themselves and achieving wisdom

Is it possible to be all three? I believe it is, to sense the urget need for change, move onto it with youthful optimism and with such a confident move, gain a much sought after 'calmed soul' and a certain degree of wisdom.

They change our career choices, our faith, our beliefs, our personalities, our ambitions, and our self-worthiness even

Oh how true is that, sometimes when you stand back and see how things have come about in your life, you are shocked, by how certain individuals shaped your prespective and your ability to confront matters, believed to you previously, to be impossible. These people, are sometimes the most unlikely of all characters.

Someting i would like to add, is that its important for a person to have dreams with an noble objective. To live your life to better that of those around you, and to bring a calm over thier hearts with help of Allah (SWT)should be an individuals focus. However at the same time, its important also not to forget your own happiness, its so easy to be jaded and bitter in this world.A balance..is so essential.

Enjoyed reading your 'story'

Hayam, i am glad you liked the 'story'...And i completely agree with your conclusion that balance is essential if hard to achieve at all time...As to your question, i guess one can be at all those stages in life but unlikely...Because in my opinion, those are stages of life representing experience, growth, and maturity which realitively are based o age...Saying that there are those who through life situtions or circumstances grown beyond their years who i call "old souls" while still not in their teens yet...I can't say i might many but maybe you have more than I...Bee bye

Tuujiye   

Waxaan oo kale ani suuro aan u aqaanaa..Ilin ayaaba naga keenteen qaarkiin..specialy OG..confusion aan ku jiraa kulahaa..Maxaa kudhacay diinta aa baraneysay..

Shoobaro you being here just made some people bad..you turned good people to bad and bad people good.waa adiga oo kale olale lagu qaadaa wili lagu shabadeeyaa si meelkaste lagugu garto siyaasadada..lol..

ii bashala....