Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Worldwide Busaarad!

Ibtisam   

Faheema lol that is Buusarad- poor/ skint.

Bisaarad is not somali, I think it means challenges or problems.

Foot Riot- is any form of rebellion behaviour I think.

Ibtisam   

^^^^YEs :D

Pheeeeeeeeew I cannot believe I corrected someone's somali (although it is probably still wrong spelling :D )

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^^YEs
:D

Pheeeeeeeeew I cannot believe I corrected someone's somali (although it is probably still wrong spelling
:D
)

:D I beleive it is Busaarad with one 'u' bit Bisaarad is also still right ..sorry to burst your bubble ibti ..... but your getting there soon you'll be correcting somali spelling and syntax left and right .. i'll venture far enough to say you will be writing poetry soon smile.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool. False praise is not good Geel Jire, I will never be THAT good. Btw waan kuu caadeesanahi icon_razz.gif I just noticed on another thread sever underhanded character assassinating. Maxaad siida uu seemis, and in my absence too! :rolleyes:

Abu: Maybe we are both right (or so Geel Jire says) so you don't have to change the thread title. :D

nuune   

And when did Busaarad suddenly became Bisaarad- that is another meaning in the Somali language.

Our language is so sensitive, one vowel being left out, or extra added changes the whole meaning of the word.

For example, Ibtisaam's sentence:

Maxaad siida uu seemis

siida= sida

uu= u

seemis: sameesay

if you say siida uu seemis, the whole meaning changes.

Ibtisaam: I thought by now you have improved, waadba ka sii dartey, dhibkaaga waa xarfaha vowelska ah, sida kale waa shaxshax

^ ibti LOL :D no offense intended i was bored n there is this rumor i was told that you are particularly cute when you are :mad: .... you should be honored there is no one else I would rather underhandedly character assassinate on all of SOL ....

*now that i have made her feel special i just have to slip in 1 'abaayo macaan' in there somewhere and everything will be ok*

abaayo macaan .... it will not happen again unless im bored out of my skull ;)

Hunguri   

What is Bisaarad :D . It looks funny. Anigu Busaarad ayaan maqlaa. Geel Jire, is this a word used in the North East of Kenya smile.gif . Bisaarad!!