Sign in to follow this  
Crystal_Clear

Mr Qaad iyo Miss AROOS

Buuxo   

LoooL@KK. I know hey, Magaca Ayaan meel aa loga dhacey. Ani gaalada waxaan ugu sheekeeya that it means 'goddess' :D

Tan kale ,naago madoowe oo somali ah wali weey jiraan sistah .You looking at one :cool:

Kool_Kat   

Goddess huh? I should try that...

I know wili iney jiraay gabdho/naago Somali ah oo aan wili skinka isaga dheelin...Kuwaas waaye wili kuwa ugu qurxoon...My sister always gets compliments on her skin tone everytime we're at the mall, specially at the make-up counters... :mad: Wax ani hooy isoo dhoho maleh... :(

Laakiin badankood kuwii dark skinka lahaa wey isku dheeleen, cadaan inteey burinaayeen baad moodaa inuu skinka hoos tiisa dirxi cagaar ah ku jiro... :eek:

Aaliyah, magaca Istahil waxuu ixasuusiyaa turub Soomaaliya lagu dheeli jiray - not sure haduu turubka magaciisa ahaa or not - but waxaan xasuustaa Istaahil Joker...

MZanzi   

kool kat, adiga illaahay hadi kucadeeyay masaakinta mad madow xaad ka rabtaa haiscadeeyaane

kool kat cadaanta qalad aa laga fahmay qurux eeba umaleeyeen cadaanta dadka qaarkood

Buuxo   

^LOL.waxaa ku qufulan hadaad madoowdahey waa damsantahey.Kisto leyr ee shidanaay ,hala iska daayo :D

KK,Alhamdulilah we all should be thankful ,sidii Eebe noo abuurey. Hada kuwii kisto cadaanka uu dhashtey,aaba tartanka ku jiro 'Seebe Xalima black iga cadaan-karta? ee ku haayan :D

TopGirl   

im not fat, dont get me wrong. im very curvy. god gave fat in the right places. :D but i just need to lose few pounds. please tell me how and a quick way of losing it. because im going to my best friend's wedding and im the bride's maid. cant let her down. :confused:

Salma   

^^^ Speaking of the Curvy Geography,,, love the earth and be friend with the environment, never change anything in the nature dear....I had a long fight with my 'hips' til I got the faith :D

There is nothing called Quick Fix for the Weight: Remember the Butterfly Effect, u never know where u gonna lose these pounds smile.gif

P.S> It's amazing how all the ladies look beautiful in the weddings,,, it is so painful that the groom could have won a second chance :D

Zakinah   

lol@buuxo's comments..Baayo beauty has no colour its da features of the person.somalidu naag caad oo nah la'heeyn beey dhahaan ala naagta qurxoonaa..

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Paragon:

Kuligiin buufis ayaad qaybineeysaan. War bac hanagu xirina anagaaba iskeen hooskeena uga didsaneeyne.

Kix kix kix kix...Horey baa la'idiin sii didin... :D

Originally posted by Oz:

The title of this thread is hilarious.

Storytime:

This is a true story. It happened to a friend, of a friend of mine. The friend came home after 14 hours of driving taxi. His intentions were to catch up on his sleep as he was sleep deprived and exhausted from a very hard day's work. Miss Dirac, also known as Miss Ayan, his wife had demanded the payment of her dirac. The poor guy only slept for 6 hours to the rude awakening (splashing cold water on him) of his wife. He had worked throughout the day and night. After finishing his shift and returning the taxi to the co-owner. Just before he could enter his house, he handed the money ($300) to Miss Ayan so she may purchase her dirac. He was not met with a 'Thank-you qalbi' or 'ilaahey khayr hakusiiyo', she mumbled and walked away. My heart does go out to this guy (and many like him) because in order for him to enter his own home, he had to pay a surcharge of $300. Lol.

I am afraid your friend's friend don't pay the rent and has to compensate that with buying dirac and what not. Sounds so typical Manayapolis taksiilayaal and their government relying misses. If your friend's friend fits that category, don't feel sorry for him.