Sign in to follow this  
me

Internet dating much more successful than thought

Aaliyyah   

Me looks like we found some one who is interested.

Yoniz make sure u private message Me, and make sure u tell him what kinda guy u'r and what sort of girl u are looking for .

lol Me you got yr 1st official client, please take yr job seriously :D

wa salaamu alaikum

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

well I havent said marraige is a jail..there is nothing wrong with a married individual to be a member in a forum and express his/her own opinion.

bt plz define what u meant having fun ?

I am sure if I was married I wouldnt tolarate seeing a husband of mine going over the net ...

husband: hey sweetheat

other halimo: oo my gosh I missed u , where were all these days...

husband : just busy ..ana waan ku xiisey ...

iyo wixi la mid ah lols..

who is gonna be okey with that ..fun kulaha

wa salaamu alaikum

loooooooooooooooool ,,,,, :D:D

NO COMMENTS ! ! ! ! :D

YoniZ   

I do volunteer to be the first client, althought an other person from the opposite side will give the project a fantastic kick start.

Ibtisam   

i don't see much wrong wid that AAliyah. Its just words on screen and you can miss &like someone while you are married, it is not like your feelings for other people magical dissappears with marriage. your partner should know the difference between how you treat him & other people. we don't live in cages, if he or she freaks about you saying that online, imagin how much he will freak when you say that one of your everyday male friends.

Aaliyyah   

Xanthus lol I wouldn't tolarate it.

bacda madow aan banaanka u dhigaya ..I am gonna warn him beforehand though, so he won't be surprised.

xanthus why would I even say that to my male friends...??

When some one gets married the only person he/she will sweet talk is their spouse that simple.

Yoniz walaal I will volunteer, bt 1st lemme see results.

Like:

Yoniz and halimo have been matched and oh my gosh their relationship is flourishing and they live in california and have like 10 kids ..lol..

markaas uun odhanaya allah mesha waxbaaba lagu haya ..

wa salaamu laiakum

YoniZ   

I dont see how a working, married individual can get time for online activities, if the marriage is functioning well.

Ms DD   

I am married, working and my marriage seem to be functioning. So what is the problem Yoniz? Are you saying singles are here cos they are not married? are they on the look-out?

YoniZ   

It is a kind of still-looking-ppl gathering, although married folks are allowed to be a distance observers :D

Aaliyyah   

Ms Dhudhuc there is nothing wrong with a married person being a member of furom and expressing his/her opinion.

I was talking about messing around with ppl online ..

wa salaamu alaikum

Malika   

me,I see business is booming...lol

There are many layers to a person,it doesnt mean if one is married the spouse fulfills all the needs of the other spouse...I believe there is more to everybody,hence chatting or engaging in discussion with strangers fulfills a certain void..,its just a friendly,safe engagement,unless one wants to take it further..thats a different issue.But I wouldnt mind my hubby contributing on a site ,if there is transparency!

YoniZ   

Ms, you may have a great deal of energy, but I cant think about staying online when married, although bad habits may never die.