Sign in to follow this  
me

Internet dating much more successful than thought

Aaliyyah   

Mma lol@ buhoodle shukansi…ma saasa reer buhoodle u shukaansadaan..shukaansi baaba ba’aye

Me,

Waryaa u can’t take that much of a risk, kulaha taming or multiple stab wounds.

That shows you don’t know the 1st thing about matching. I would say , you certainly need an assistant in this matter.

So, start matching people who are compatible and have lot things in common. Like find a loud dude for xanthus, and soft woman for MMA lol

I am sure if you take my advice, you will be in better luck next time icon_razz.gif

wa salaamu alaikum

Ibtisam   

^^^Oh come on people. Xanthus has half of the guys on this forum on lock down, married or unmarried, what do i need you guys to match make me for :rolleyes: loool.

P.s. just kidding people yeah, i know some ya are stiff and can't take a little joke I don't want guys getting divorced and kicked out in PM as a result of my claim. loool

Ms DD   

I wonder if the married folks on SOL tell their spouses what they get upto on these forums? I will bet some of the wives have no clue :D

Aaliyyah   

MS D lol@ maseertoy ayaan ahay ...

Jacaylbaro I want to know why a married man/woman would mess around with some one whether it is over the internet or otherwise??....

I would say if you are married you can have all the fun you need with yr spouse.

From what I gathered people get married, without knowing what marriage is?

Marriage is vow you took with some one, to spend with them eternity, How could one

take it so lightly is beyond me.

Wa salaamu alaikum

Walaalo marriage is not a cage nor a jail ,,, someone can ba married and still having sometime with his old friends and/or make new friends in this world ,,,, it is the same for men and women ,,, it is not like you are married DO NOT GO TO THAT SITE AND DO NOT JOKE WITH THOSE PPL ,,,

what about if the husband and wife are both members of a forum like SS ??? ,,, Can't they have fun here with other members without even other members knowing their status ???

Aaliyyah   

well I havent said marraige is a jail..there is nothing wrong with a married individual to be a member in a forum and express his/her own opinion.

bt plz define what u meant having fun ?

I am sure if I was married I wouldnt tolarate seeing a husband of mine going over the net ...

husband: hey sweetheart

other halimo: oo my gosh I missed u , where were u all these days...

husband : just busy ..ana waan ku xiisey ...

iyo wixi la mid ah lols..

who is gonna be okey with that ..fun kulaha

wa salaamu alaikum

YoniZ   

me, sxb that kind of service is desperatly needed, bearing in mind the average educated Faaraxs & Xaliimos in the Qurbaha marry in their late 20s probably by their cousins as they hear the alarm bells.

A kind of service which might bring them together in their mid 20s is nothing less than a brilliant idea.