Sign in to follow this  
OG_Girl

Sisters What would you do?

OG_Girl   

Subhana-Allah ,Some thing happened to me! I don't know what to call funniest thing or shocked!

some crazy guy came to me..and was like..can I get your number?!!. I was like..Ooooh who are you?. He was like..you smilled at me.. I was like..-well, I smile at a lot of people and most of time I do smile with out even people around me!!. He thought that I smilled cause I thought he was cute or I am intrested on him- , So we could get to know each other !!!! redface.gif

I will never smile at a guy for the rest of my life!. I was just being friendly.

My mom always warns me to smile when I am out side the house but is just me I smile and I used to think that my mom too old fashioned and just exaggerating!.

You just can't imagine how embarrassment was that!. I normally dont really like to look at a guys face, I just can't eye contact even my teachers or even thought about to look at them or smile on them. I just hated my self and I don't want back to school again. Is just so embarrassment to see him around again after what he thought about me!. I wish if I listened to my mom :(

Girls , what would you do? Just any help?

Salam

OG Sis: :eek:

I just hated my self and I don't want back to school again

Calm down sis. Your being too emotional/dramatic over a little incident. I know that your upset though...

Is your number all he asked? Did he make any comments that upset you? Or do anything else?

If the number is all he asked then I think you have nothing to worry about. I think he just made a mistake and you did the right thing in correcting him.

I dont think there is a reason to to feel bad...its not your fault the guy is an ***** for mistaking a smile for what its not! In fact he should be the one feeling horrible about it... definetly not you!

Salma   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

I will never smile at a guy for the rest of my life!. I was just being friendly.

Girls , what would you do? Just any help?

Salam

Salam

OG-G: Do you know how many monsters ask for numbers everyday; whether you smiled at their faces or not!! Do you know how many will get your numbers even if u didnt tell them. Ya bentel xalaal 6anesh ta3esh tanta3esh :D

Just keep smiling and showing the white nice teeth LOL. Smile is so good for da health so don't ruin ur health for some weirdos.

Take the tips from my lips: Put him on ignore and Life goes on .......

Salam

OG_Girl   

Thanks FF and Classique.

As you know is not that I made mistake and nothing wrong one asks girl's number! But the whole story is I wouldn't worry of the person is stranger and some one in the mall, different nationality who doesn't know the culture and etiquete ..etc. The problem is even when you wearing modest still there is sick guys harrass you, I mean is not even safe when you wearing Islamicly , so here the LOWERING GAZE busness is very important .

I would say to brothers,take the advice of Prophet and pay your respects to the ground. redface.gif

Classique may understands the picture more than others.... the whole thing is the way he asked the number and his body language.. And they say why Girls don't respect the brothers and flown on their face! cause you assume what is not there to beggin! :mad:

Salam

lol   

Og- who told u to open ur sparling teeth to those mongers?? didn't I worn u not to. How many times do I have to tell you to keep your spiky teeth hidden. Now see what u did...Live with it dee... its all ur fault... :D

Seriously just ignore them... a friend said to me once what doesn't kill u doesn't hurt u.. so forget them...

nafta   

Is just so embarrassment to see him around again after what he thought about me!

:eek: ....Why trouble yourself about this. Don't give him the light of day, just ignore them and act as if their air, when you walk past them. And you can do all this while you are smiling. So babygirl i wouldn't lose any sleep over it if i were you. At the end of the day guys will be guys, they will always try to score you diggits whether you gave them a "reason" to or not.

It's only natural if a guy is attracted to you, cuz your somali and beautiful :D (okay ignore that comment).

BUT if he did try and do anything else and suggest you were probably doing something else than "smile at him" then it's not on and you should tell him so. Don't let some guy make you all shy and question you behaviour just because he got off on it. Those kinda guys are not even worth a second glance. So OG dear, put on your sweetest smeile and go on those streets and carry it off like you mean it! ;)

Don't worry about it. Really. Some guys try and shoot Cupid's arrows all over the place hoping it will it dig into some unsuspecting girl-flesh. I get into trouble for smiling and being nice all the time. I can't stop doing it though. Oh God, I feel a smile coming on.. smile.gif

Maxay u siin weysay Number Qaldan? I mean give him a wrong number just to punish his wrong doing. She, the girl in worry, should be creative at those circumstances where she can skillfuly overcome such minor issues. Sometimes girls bother me that way, by asking indirectly my number or if I can help them of something and so forth. That occurs all the time. So, let your composure down, and know your way to deal such things in the coming future, Insha allah. OK

:D

Bess.   

what happened to honesty ppl.... :rolleyes: just tell him u r not interested and move on.... ;) ...im not saying be hurtfull.....just do it in a diplomatic manner....and he will get the point....and leave....

Almas   

Yeah its really not that serious...different people take gestures different ways. Im sure he knows now that your not interested in him