Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Who lives in Maakhir?

Originally posted by cynical lady:

FB the question is silly it deserves no ans
:D

Bal,intaa Afsomali kusheeg,CL-eey smile.gif

Hunguri,Is Maakkhir a Somali word,Ilaa aad igaba sheegtid,I would assume it to be Danaanishow Ganzab yalam language,Yatabata qushashaga tahay maxaan dhahaa smile.gif

Hunguri   

looool@ Faarax Brown. Waar waa Af Soomaali assal ah. Maakhir macneheedu waxa weeye. ( Xeeb, ama Cost ).

PS:-

Saxiboow, hadda kuwii Munaafaqqada miidhan ahaa ee Mombasa,Malindi ama Lamu ka iman jiray ee Costarian-ka la odhan jiray oo kale maanu nihin :D . Watch out, and avoid mix ups!

Originally posted by Hunguri:

looool@ Faarax Brown. Waar waa Af Soomaali assal ah. Maakhir macneheedu waxa weeye. ( Xeeb, ama Cost ).

PS:-

Saxiboow, hadda kuwii Munaafaqqada miidhan ahaa ee Mombasa,Malindi ama Lamu ka iman jiray ee Costarian-ka la odhan jiray oo kale maanu nihin
. Watch out, and avoid mix ups!

Mhhhmmm..... icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Saxiboow, hadda kuwii Munaafaqqada miidhan ahaa ee Mombasa,Malindi ama Lamu ka iman jiray ee Costarian-ka la odhan jiray oo kale maanu nihin
. Watch out, and avoid mix ups!

Hadda sheeekadii reer maakhir iyo reer Jigjiga dhex martayna waad garanaysaa ,,, :D:D:D

Paragon   

Hawdy!

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Sheekadii la magac baxday
Jigjigaay Maydkaaga aaso

Kix kix kix :D "Waar adna ma soo aragtey waxa dibadda yaal?" smile.gif

Rageedi lol. Whatever others say, I like that story - brilliant stuff! icon_razz.gif

Isn’t Maakhir part of Somaliland? Maakhir separatists need to be stopped in their tracks of seceding. I have a superb plan to stop Sool and Sanag seceding from somaliland. But will reveal in due time.

isseh,

Maakhir State is part of Somaliland and will remain so in years to come. I understand the reason behind your separatist activities are largely due to the Somaliland govt inadequacies and your own disillusionment behind years of neglect, dualism and improvishment of Maakharian but you need to realise that despite your separatists activities, Maakhir state will never be truly independent.

isseh,

I would appreciate if your respond was in english as i dont understand Maakhirian lol

there is no story to tell sxb, i am just stating plan facts. Maakhir state is better of with somaliland than any other entity! (by entity i dont mean Puntland, as i dont believe in its existence).

Get Your Something

Don't say nothing (Don't you say a word)

I just want to

See you work it (Come on baby work it for me yeah)

That ain't frontin

Show me something (Let me see it)

I just try to

See you work it (I just wanna see you work it for me yeah)

“there is no story to tell sxb, i am just stating plan facts. Maakhir state is better of with somaliland than any other entity! (by entity i dont mean Puntland, as i dont believe in its existence).2

hahahahahaha this is truly funny