Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Who lives in Maakhir?

Right after another opportunistic Somali "politician" felt he could milk few more dollars from gullible masses by establishing another Qabiil-based phantom "government". Of course, he too will have to report to his Messiah Meles Zenawi.

Northerner,

Well sxb sometimes a question can be statement of intent! Adigu why do you always have to ridicule everything I say. Why don’t you go and play in your theme park?

That wasn’t a question by the way! It was statement of intent at my disapproval of you always interfering with my affairs!

N.O.R.F   

LooL

Marc, I enjoy pulling your leg saxib. Nothing malicious. You're just the type to wind up easily.

The topics for a new video 'exclusive' are piling up these days :D

Malika wash ure mouth with dettol me hate? I haven’t got one mean/hate bone in me… smile.gif

I think ure question should be directed @NG he is the hater editing his comments and all.

me   

Originally posted by Malika:

Horta why do folks like to pick on marcsmith?
:(

CL,why oh why dont you like marcsmith?

They are jealous. Marc kicks a$$.

NGONGE   

North,

Still, with Serenity's obvious soft spot for him, I get the feeling his complaint of your 'interfering with his affairs!' went far beyond how most of us understood those words. :D

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Malika wash ure mouth with dettol me hate? I haven’t got one mean/hate bone in me…
smile.gif

I think ure question should be directed @NG he is the hater editing his comments and all.

Sometimes hate is something we like to deny, but as much as we deny it, its inherently part of our genetic makeup, some more than others! in the case of CL, it stems from her biological environment!