Sign in to follow this  
Chimera

Who lives in Maakhir?

Ibtisam   

Lool you guys are jokes! Just answer the question. Yaab badaan daadku!.

Adam is probably doing some research about that part of Somali and wants someone who can offer insight in an area.

OR, HE has just found out his Xalimo of 20yrs is a Makhiraian and wants to find out some background info or waax daadka lagu sheego :DHAHA lool.

Hunguri   

Ibtisaam, you want to close the whole thread by giving the answer straight forward :D . Dee iskaddaa yarku hakkaa nafisee ;) . He just wants to advertise in an indirect way, by posting who and where! Jacaylbro, dadka garanaye maxaa xoolahana keenay. Bahashii Munaafaqqad la odhan jiray ayaa kugu dhamaatay smile.gif Kulahaa. ( Dad iyo Xoolaba waa dagganyihiin ). Nagadaa dee hanoo qarine lol !

loooooooool ,,,, waar meeshu ma xoolo ma laha baad i leedahay ?? ,, hadaa wixii aan caano cabbi jiray xagee laga keenay ?? ,,, :D

Meel walba dad iyo xoolaa ku nool dee ,,,,,

Chimera   

My only connection with Maakhir is they are Somaali and i am a Somaali cause i have more energy

seriously people if i asked ''who lives in Minnesota'' i would have gotten 20 replies of SOLers living there

Basically what i have deduced from this experience is; off the 500 thousand+ Somalis from Somalia who log on to the Internet world day in day out, Jaceylbaro is the only one who visits SOL

I need somebody with a photocamera living in LaasQoray.(no dirty minds replying to this question please :D )

Originally posted by Hunguri:

Is this Language spoken in Maakhir as well
:D

Hada niyow,iisheeg,Ma afsomali baa the word Maakhir? Waan wada ogsonahay,in reer Las Qoray af Swahili garaneynin,Af Habashi waa laga yaaba inee kasayan smile.gif

CL,Do you speak Somali?

Adam Zeylac,You want beautiful pics of Las Qoray & Ceeri Gavo huh? Well,How much are you willing to pay? Laakin,runtii,JB waa lagu qasaaray,He is the only one posting from Africa,and instead of posting pics & blogging about Somaliland,Halkaan buu troll Gareyn...***** dheh,war orodoo click away,Dabaal yahow & show us the beauty of Africa(Somaliland,Haregeysa,Salaxley) :D

Hunguri   

lool@ Farax-Brown. Saaxib, waxa kale haa. Laakiin Amxaari iyo Xabashi nagadaa. Dhukhnaa iyo Dhihnaa ama Dhush Dhush is no longer entertainable in Maakhir :D