Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Software and websites

OG Moti   

Nomads need a free software... crackers?

check this out - get all kinds of software for free.. windows xp, drivers, Anti virus, and many more

Click me now

post some useful addresses

Allah kariim

peace

Rokko   

OG gal, you right some do come with Spyware and most of them are only tryouts, and only last 30 days or less na'mean...

just make sure you know that and delete'em once the tryout is over..

Thanx OG-Moti

I'm looking for Convertors ,, if you know any that is free ,,,, i'm currently working on some multimedia lessons and would like to download a free covertor ,,,,

Any help on this ???

Thanks

some bro in la is doing a video and hes got some good program... hes doing spoof of jimi hendrix's let me stand next to your fire...! hes changed it to lemme stand next to your booty! its so funny!! u should see it sometime early next yr!

best to do the converstion on hard disk first, then copy to cd-writer or dvd...! but the question is what format u want generate as an output! then may be we point u to program that can generate it! holla!

Thanks a Million Rudy,,

What i want is a Format convertor which can convert media files from format to another (like from WMA to MP3 , or from MP3 to rmj format ) and so on.

I tried to search it from Google and it gaves me hundreds of programs but got confused since most of them are for sell and/or just Ads.

Would like to know which one is the best according to the list of the free downloads.

nuune   

This is good site indeed, I downlaoded an mp3 recorder, which is really good, that program is Audicity, when u download it and try to use it, it asks u to download another program called lame encoder, after that, everything u record is MP3, I like it, thanks sxb Moti