Sign in to follow this  
wacdaraha_aduunka

One among many cities in Somalia

Maf Kees   

^ :confused:

What is it supposed to mean wacdarow? Is it artwork or something? I can say for such a small town, it looks good man.

Originally posted by wacdaraha_aduunka:

Give a comment about this picture and what it means to you.

DEEQ.JPG

You want a comment sowmahan?

Well I am no city planner but the buildings all look the work of the same fuundi.Similar texture and art work.

Besides,the city has only 5 buildings miyaa? Wheres the rest?

KEYNAN22   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

What sort of comments are you looking for? They seem to be upright buildings, which don't mean much to me.

:D:D:D

I agree what's the purpose of this thread?

I only see four buildings standing upright in a deseart hole, is this something to be proud of, as if its some kind of supernatural achievemnet :D whay do i see alot of somalis in dffirent forums constantly celebrate when a tiny bui´lding in somalia has been raised,lol seriously whats up with this mentality, do we have such low expactations on eachother?Wallahi its pathetic, Imo we from Puntland should not celebrated such modest constructions, atleast not untill cities in our part of somalia looks something similar like these african cities

53005333.2005_11270044.jpg

aaf.jpg

54486703.2005_12160001bw.jpg

ElPunto   

^Progress is progress - if there was nothing before and now 4 building - then good progress. Frankly, I find some of the comments strange - ain't no one claiming that is a world class city - they're just noting progress in a particular city in Somalia