Sign in to follow this  
Muriidi

xamar jajab

NGONGE   

^^ Only because I like you and want to see you smile I am going to share a little secret with you (not many people know this, well apart from a couple others). Do you want to smile? Do you really?

Click on Muriidi's profile and check every single one of this 102 replies. The most poetic nonsense you'll ever set eyes on in SOL. :D (you will not regret it).

nuune   

^^ I admire Muriid's posts actually, not that they are confusing, but they are so original and very extreme :D

ADNAAN   

^ LOL..That is why I gave the guy the 5 stars long time ago. read his exchange with NUR in the islamic section.

Yaa nuune the binary number 101001 in decimal numbers is 41, I wonder what that 41 stands for. I will say it is his age. lets see if anyone gets it right :D

Nur said:

I get dizzy reading your write-up, can you simplify it a bit? it seems that you have a lot in your mind but unable to walk slowly for others to follow you. Everyword you write triggers a topic of its own, such as your Title ( Araathilunaa) but, there is no connection between the words or the sentences. Try to compose your thoughts with simplicity to be beneficial.

Murridi replied:

you know what made me dizzy? in my town there are only two mosques they are in different time zones!

Classic smile.gif

here

Buuxo   

LooL ,Ng i tried and guess what I can't view them.I guess lots of SOlers are clicking on his profile too. The snaps posted here did bring chuckle tho. So you're search for interesting contributors wasn't a waste.

nuune   

Yaa nuune the binary number 101001 in decimal numbers is 41, I wonder what that 41 stands for. I will say it is his age. lets see if anyone gets it right

Adnaan,I haven't looked at that way but u r right, his age in comparison to Qiyama & Aakhira :D

loooooool@there are only two mosques they are in different time zones!

Ismahaan   

I think you're confusing the people with the sample correlation matrix. ''When I find myself in the company of scientists, I feel like a shabby curate who has strayed by mistake into a room full of dukes''. :rolleyes: