Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Some Pictures I Captured While in Xamar Recently

OG Moti   

Woooooooooooooooooooow, man Maskiin macruuf, so beautiful walahi, even in that condition it still touched my heart, man i felt so relaxed seeing xamar still with live and i felt promises coming from those pictures .. the land is beautiful and will always remain beautiful, it is the people who i hate and who is trying to distroy that beauty but what you know Xamar refuses to be destroyed and refuses to die... few points to those who said uff or ugly or even mention the word negetive side:

1. Those pictures represent Xamar the land, and land will always remain pretty, so negetive side about xamar but the greedy warlords whom are concern about their self interest

2. The picture gave me hope that one day the land will reveal and hope is around the corner, i have seen live in those pictures

The kids & The Camel live and hope

3. Flowers and white sand .. I even saw a Camel next to blue ocean... where for god sake you could see such beauty in Africa except Xamar...

4. People relaxed on the wall of the beautiful house, colorful and if they look a bit up they see a bink flower tree, a bit one the left side and right side a trees full of live .. green, so peaceful i felt

man it is about time we boycott those greedy warlords and reply the land who still have hopes on us calling us please help me.. great pictures, and i ask nomads to go beyond tribe or political influences and pay attention to the land and tell us what u see, i saw total beauty.. and i saw hope... peace

LP_Girl   

hiiiii looool walahi xaalah .. OG_Moti r u happy by this pics ????

lol its in the morning and scare then ??

at the night ?

lol i`ll not ever ever be there

Ro3b lol

Peace

Baashi   

MMA, Woooooooow :cool: imagine that! we were classmates smile.gif if u went Xassan Cilmi Qariindi elementary school in Hawlwadaag. Such a small world!

I dont c nothing...even when I copy the links..Sayz "This member has exceeded their daily allocated bandwidth, the bandwidth measure resets itself every 24 hours."...guess I'm late then :(

OG Moti   

Guys i have seen it all, and too bad some of u dont see it, but if maskiin macruuf allows me i can put them on in my online storage so that everyone can see them ... i saw it and it is nice pictures of xamar not as we use to know but the pictures show xamar is holding together and it is crying for us .....peace

A7LA-SHU   

Og-girl 3eeb 3alikey... ya khasara i gotta tell my uncle u said dat girl lol..

hey i know the place isn't the best place to live but it was good to see those pic. so thanks to the poster.. and how did u survived that place? they didn't kill u or anything? i don't think i would ever trust my life in that place heck no.. i just feel everyone there are wo7oosh or something lol.. sorry but just had to say it..

Changed   

OH MY GOD .....IS that what is left of somalia :eek: ....the picture i actually preety :rolleyes: cuz i imagined it would be worst :( .......

MMA thanks for sharing the pics with us :D

sooooooo beautiful!! check the beautiful air! no smog and hundreds of advertising billboard...just pure natural land and ppl!! i miss that! sistas i dont see what yall complaining about!

i recgonize one building...it where they use to have banbax on oct21! is that correct?

Changed   

^^^^^ LOL

u are so $tupid walaahi

where are u going to get all that money from :confused:

since are wasting money give it to mizz unique foundation icon_razz.gif

Changed   

its for me nayaa it will pay for my college :D

ps: this comment is for the comment below me

and my foundation is not fraud redface.gif

that is an insult right there :mad: