Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Some Pictures I Captured While in Xamar Recently

LoL @ ^^...I would vote for the camels...definitely. :D

I can't get over how blue the sky is in all the pictures. And the sunshine!...this is when I hate living in London. It rains even in July. :(

Athena,

Where in Medina did u used to live?

Gediid   

Originally posted by BARWAAQO:

LoL @ ^^...I would vote for the camels...definitely.
:D

I can't get over how blue the sky is in all the pictures. And the sunshine!...this is when I hate living in London. It rains even in July.
:(

Athena,

Where in Medina did u used to live?

Hail to the camels,leaders of a new Somalia :D:D:D

Salaan...

Xafsa, haa walaashiis Tarbuunka agtiisa Suuqa Jaadka weyn Xamar aa laga furay, oo meeshaas uuba kusoo dagaa. Teeda kale SoS Huriwaa maka mid ahenoo? I had seen SoS several times, inside it is in tight but outside maka kasi kartid. By the way, my sister used to live in Hurwaa waagii nabadda, close to Suuqa Hurwaa.

Muraad, xirtii timaha aafarada iyagoo meesha taag taagnaa oo cadeey afka ugu surnaa aa igu danbeysay waagii nabadda, hada iyaga maaba joogi karo, koleey hilfaha loo labaa filaa. :D LoL.

Xariifiinta kale, Xamar waa aragteen in la dhiso ay u baahan tahay marka ee kii fuundi ahoow is diyaari, kii faryaamo ahoow ku xigso, kii xamaali ahna awalba waa joogtay ee sii wado shaqadaa. Ani rinjiga aa ku qoranahay, hokey. :D

Macsalaama.

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Salaan...

Xafsa, haa walaashiis
Tarbuunka
agtiisa Suuqa Jaadka weyn Xamar aa laga furay, oo meeshaas uuba kusoo dagaa. Teeda kale
SoS Huriwaa maka mid ahenoo? I had seen SoS several times, inside it is in tight but outside maka kasi kartid. By the way, my sister used to live in Hurwaa waagii nabadda, close to
Suuqa Hurwaa

Yeah SOS is a part of huriwaa...i never went inside though is it really nice? I think it was located between suuqa xoolaha and ex-control near a place called waxara cadde.

Huriwaa is my spot!! When I go back to somalia thats where i'll build my house and raise my kids insha alaah!!

Nageye   

Dear Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar,

thank you for these wonderful pictures of our beloved country. I copied all of them to my harddrive ;)

---

I lived in Medina from 1982-1986 from the age of 3 till the age of 7. Never again I felt that comfortable anywhere in this world. Down there I did not feel like nobody - I felt like somebody.And I felt at home.