Sign in to follow this  
ManOfWisdom

Why Do Fools Fall in Love?

Why do fools fall in love?if we knew the answer to this question life would have been way better for millions of fools ...trust me. but the thing is the question is not why do fools fall in love? but rather " why does love pick fools to fall in love with"....quess Love really is Blind huh...?

How about you who dont fall inlove being the ones in the dark hence fools rather than those who take risks knowing whats real and trying to a chieve it hook or crook.

I think...falling in Luv aint sth u can control, and neither is it an addiction to fall in luv over & over again. Whoever said love is blind is dead wrong. Love is the only thing that lets us see each other with the remotest accuracy. You never lose from loving, you lose from holding back.

Those who fall in LUV, only to find out that they get rejected over & over again.. well, Love has got to be the best and worst feelings put together . they are bit unlucky..and could have stricken GOLD if not turned down.

Best of luck to all LUVERZ... included me ;)

Triple Liar....@

Its like sayin, why do we inhale....obviously we inhale to exhale and to exhale to live rite...then same concept goes for fools n luv. Regardless of what you or the other person says, we're all fools somewhere down the line where we lost a luved one for reasons or anotha unknown but instead of dwellin on it, we find somethin else tha intrigues our eyes n we get hooked on it.as thou it was the first. You must let someone into you heart for you to be luved back, n if you're riskyin if they too feel the same, take ya steps n if no go then go on..move on simple...so its best tha fools learn thru experience then picturing a perfect image tha doesnt exist in yah head. A person who was head ova heels in luv n got dumped n got up again is the same as tha who has been dumped 100 times or found some habits they didnt like in the oppsosite...so take risks to figure out your full potentials.

Curly   

I reckon first you have to question whether this emotion people keep saying is love is actually love, coz I reckon that’s where everyone’s getting mixed up.

People keep mistaking infatuation or simple attraction for love, so the question shouldn’t be “why do fools fall in love?”, but “Why do people exaggerate?” :confused:

One rule I live by is..."Question everything!"

Faheema.   

**Sue** I agree with your reasoning

Why do fools fall in love?

Maybe they are addicted to the stimulation that takes place when “love” develops and eventually for them it leads to a emotional collapse. :(

Juxa   

elvis, UB40,,,,i can't help falling inlove,,,,,,,,

why why why? why Q it to begin with? love is life itself,,,,,,without u wont have been here with madaxaaga wayn, it is define, it keeps the world revolve,,,,,i absolutely adore falling inlove smile.gifsmile.gif

ami fool? i dare ya :D dont!

People keep mistaking infatuation or simple attraction for love, so the question shouldn’t be “why do fools fall in love?”, but “Why do people exaggerate?”

Well to be easy i suppose the two emtions are somewhat enterchangable n easliy confuseable