Sign in to follow this  
DAD

Missing Nomads!!

MD   

scorpion_sista where is she? :( use to see her when i was new to the site and then all of a sudden she disappeared!

DA_BEAST   

Originally posted by CLOWN:

but y'all not gonna miss me when i'm gone that's one thing for sure, but guess what?

i won't miss you 2!!

you can always be sure of that your cousin will miss you coz you're one of a kind and i'll always love you for your honesty and most of all loyalty!

i'm really really honored to meet you and it's even a better to know that you're my lil cousin!

take care and remember nomatter what stay alive for Somalia needs you more than you know!

Curly   

Awwwwwww you people are just too bloody nice...if it was me i wouldn't I wouldn't even have noticed! :eek: Oops...What I meant to say was thanks and yeah I’m gonna try and get more involved...I’ve just been spectating! (So don't think I don't see you!) :D;)

Oh and thing I noticed was Darman’s still attention seeking as per usual, and OG-moti’s getting weirder by the minute!!! :confused: :D

Pyromaniac, I'm still around girlfriend. I'm just a busy bee outside this world!

And plssss people stop changing ur original names guys, I can't keep up anymore! honest to God. Its hard enough getting acquainted with new members every single day.

boycott   

Yo pyro how is you doin? the ego is relaxing under a tree enjoying the mind of nature, possibly on early vacation from sol's brouhaha ;o)

LuCkY   

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY THE CLOWN:

it's good to know Lucky that you got my back and i can't Love you enuff !

YOU CAN COUNT ON IT CLOWN!

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by STHLM_Lady:

Koolkat? :confused:

I am still here...I just don't find this place attractive no more...I think after being with SOL for some yrs, it has changed...I think it gained weight or something...lol