Sign in to follow this  
DAD

Missing Nomads!!

Blessed   

^^^ Intresting nick- care to explain?

Could you also send my warm regards to the Cat. Her raw wit is immensely missed by the bird. I am feeling some what lonely without my paranormal associates. Hope all is well and to c ya soon babes ;) .

Mosses,

Lakkad sounded so much better. And please don't retire on us, the babies need role models ya know.

OG Moti   

I am searching for Hibo did she ever show up? I can see the rest of the gang like libaax big boss, nuune never stops dancing, Ameenah with her cute bird, hniif u need a hair cut, bachelor, mobb deep with his Jaalo, wildcat with her new name, Tamina still kicking, Baydan i always wonder about her name, Nova_2003 always nationalist good citizin, indhodeeq still pretty, Ismahan top of the world waaw, ilhaam a duck? why?, S.O.S always thought u r a bro sorry i m enlighted now, Legent of the Zu man ur town brought this SAR thing u scare me are u wearing a mask?, The rocks chick man this chick is untouchble or u will smell what is cooking...BUT

where is buubto, and HIBO anyone sees Hibo let me know....and in Asia we are in concern so if u dont find me posting then means either i am in jihad some where or just sitting some place thinking how to take over Cambodia since the world became a mess and anyone can take over any country they want to.. so i have to think over how to take over cambodia and establish Somalia kingdom here.. the Survival of the fittest and MR. ZU if u wana come here wear a mask or we wont let u in... peace

WILDCAT   

Chick glad you like the name. Reckon I'm gonna keep it for a while.

Ameenah The cat is pleased she was remembered by you. Everything is cool. We'll probably bump into each other again sometime soon. :cool: London being as small as it is, that's guaranteed.

Might turn up as a "groupie" to the football tournamount being held next week. Gotta view the calves on display na'mean. ;)

A7LA-SHU   

i didn't know yo'll can just change name and come back.... how kool...

Mosses.. u changed ur cute name?? ohhhhh me liked lakkad.. so what do u think of "roadrunner" hahahaha....

Macalin   

ameenah,Tamina,and MAG-girl...i guess yall have to give moses a chance..beleive me he cool..he aight

plus feels good to have a new shirt once in a while..my white lakkad shirt JAALA uu noqde..a brothers gotta change shirts once in a lofe time..esp when hes close to retiring!

Ameenah, i suggest you change ur shirt too, how abt TWEETY?(gosh i just love tweets)..yu seen how MANGO has changed and CARBON turned to be not so carbon, its time yu also changed

Magnoona..NAH..roadrunner wouldnt look so good on ya..stay CRAZZY mami!..lol

Curly sue..sho i already miss yu MA(even tho i don know U-well wat the heck yus a nomad)

calaa KUTI xaal..like i said i be back summerki,.inshalah and DHIIG aa KAKEENEENA MAHAAN!

WHERes NUUNE?..he says he in neerobi lakiin am sure hes in dhuuso mareeb!

Mujahida   

SalamaAlaykum

I'm back! I was away too smile.gif

I see that nobody has mentioned me!!

I bet my nz brothers and sisters would. ;)

Naziha where are u habibty?

Buubto? I hope that you come back soon!!

InshaAllah hope that you all are in best of health and in high Imaan!

salamtik

MISSING NOMADS

£100,000 PER PERSON WHEN FOUND

PHONE:999

HAVE YOU SEEN NOMADS RUNNING LOOSE IN LONDON, NYC, TORONTO, AUSIE LAND, NZ, & MANKATO (MINI SOMALI TOWN). LAST SEEN IN NOMAD CAFE DRINKING CAMEL MILK.

AMONG THEIR ALLIASES:

1)AHLAAN

2)BUUBTO

3)MMA :LAST SEEN IN HAMDI's, T-Dot smile.gif

4)ILLMATIC

5)ILLSOMALI

6)MUSLIMAH

7)MIZZ HURRICANE

8)THUNDER

9)UR SISTA MUNA

10)BAYDAN

11)KRUELA

MJ OVER AND OUT !

Blessed   

^^ looooooooooooooooool!

Where did you get all that money from?

Lakkad,

I might take you up on that advice. I've grown a lil too old for Tweety :( Been forced to give up my bright lil friend. Any other suggestions.. I can only think qumayo type of nicks for some reason. I so need a hol.

LuCkY   

AWWW...CLOWN ARE U FEELING LEFT OUT? :(

IM SURE MANY NOMADS HERE WILL MISS U EVEN IF THEY DONT WANT TO ADMIT IT.

I WOULD MISS UR CRAZY AND WEIRD SORT-OF SENSE OF HUMOUR. COMING UP WITH ALL THOSE CREATIVE SOMETIMES SILLY TOPICS...DONT GET ME WRONG SOME OF THEM ARE PRETTY GOOD AND WORTH READING.