Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Eid Mubarak to one and all

Gediid   

Eid Mubarik to all.

Bee my Zakat check is in the mail.Express baan ku soo direy but unlike last year when n you blew it all on makeup make sure in aad wax fiican ku iibsatid icon_razz.gif

EID MUBARAAK To all of you.Make sure you maintain your TAKBIR's during EID and Praise Allah for the bounties he has given us,the most important being LIFE

ALLHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR............

Faheema.   

eid.gif

To all the Nomads

Originally posted by
Ameenah:

Remember to give to the KIDS - Eid is afterall their special time. (our generation is a little on the stingy side maistidhaahdeen?!).

and I don't blame them for being stingy, markaad xaqal ciid siiso your nieces and nephews,(including the ones back home) neighbours kids, friends kids, you'll be living on Weetabix and water for the next few weeks :eek: Alxamdulilah just to see the smile on their face is worth more than a million quid smile.gif

nafta   

Oh my God...all the shopping, baking, wrapping of gifts etc i have to do yet :eek: ...trust me to leave everything to the last minute

Eid Mubarak to You All...May Allah accept your ramadan and grant all your wishes/blessings...amiin

Special best wishes may be posted to Jalaqsan, Femme Fatale ( i still refuse to call her Shabella icon_razz.gif ), Jacaylbaro, Qac, Bee, Dawaco (comrade in Holland or wherever she resides now :D ), Nuune, Tuujiye, The OG's, Wiilo,NGonge, Lucky Star, Besbaaso, Ameenah (and the rest of the die hard feminists), and ofcourse the admin who keep such a tight grip on this site (i've been trying to sneak in 'things' for a quite a while now darn it)...have a blessed Eid!

I'll send my wish list later on..just need to add a couple of things ;):D

NGONGE   

Wishing you and all those you love and care for a happy, peaceful and prosperous Eid. May ALL your Eids be full of health, peace and gladness. InshaAllah.

** Does a spastic jig and breaks into song **

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,

And never brought to mind?

Should auld acquaintance be forgot

And auld lang syne?

For auld lang syne, my dear,

For auld lang syne,

We'll tak a cup o' kindness yet

For auld lang syne.

Ooo for aaaaaaaaaauld laaaaaaaaaaaaang syyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyne....

Sorry. Wrong party. :cool:

Blessed   

^^The moons been sighted in KSA. It was on the news.

Thanks Nuune (your now forgiven) and Nafta (radical feminist, me? Yikes)

Shayma..

You'll live. need to get rid of the ramadan calories anyways ;)

Eid Mubaarek smile.gif