Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Eid Mubarak to one and all

dawoco   

*Weey ahaataye maanta, si wanaagsan ciidaa*

Oh our holiday is upon us again, happy ciid to my fellow nomads, the good the bad and the plain argumentative :D May allah grant us all the blessings of the ramadaan and make us see the next ciid in peace and happiness all across the world.

Nafta, schatje, speciale groeten alleen voor jou ;) , gelukige suikerfeest smile.gif

<--------------the plain argumentative :D:D

Nafta, schatje, speciale groeten alleen voor jou [Wink] , gelukige suikerfeest [smile]

Nafta, "ishblift" u sheeg dawaco sheekadaas waa "onkholoflik" :D

ps: ishbilf cafiya my dutch, i know it's a little rough around the edges..ciid wanaagsan once again...and daaakh for now

asxantu

dawoco   

lool@checkmate, ma azt aad caano qaboow kasoo cabi jirtay waaba yaabee, u sound like this dude oo la tarxiilay :D

"Arday joogta iskuulka

Odayaal talinaaya

Ilaahii ina siiyey

Isagaa ku abaal leh

Way ahaataye maanta

Si wanaagsan u ciida"

oh now all i need is a firimbi and buufin to complete my ciid and i'll be a happy camper. Hope u guys are enjoyin it too smile.gif

STOIC   

No eid for me today(saturday),i call the local mosque and they said its gonna be tomorrow.Is their any other cities calebrating eid on sunday?

Eid Mubarak to all the nomads!love you guys in Islam.

i broke fast today. were basically divided, once again. i hate it, and of course the imam has to say something about it, putting down those who disagree with him and tomorrow it will be the same thing. oh allah accept our intentions, accept our fasts for you and our breaking of fast for you. amiin.

nuune   

It was a day to remember, a moment that will stay in our memories, I had a great day and a happy Eid, I hope everyone did had the same and much better than my one.

I can't wait CIIDUL ADXAA, Ilaah hana gaarsiiyo Inshaa Allaahu.

Ciid Wanaagsan again.

Qac Qaac   

ciid is on sunday for us... why break it with saudi when u live in north america.. i am surprised... but ilaahey hanaga aqbalo soonkeena iyo salaadaheena..

Asalaam aleykum

Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters.

Allhamdullilah had last minute change of my eid plans. And can only thank Allah for His greatness. A classmate has invited me upcountry(3days) to spend Eid with her extended family something I havent experienced for ages.And I can only say Alhamdullilah may Allah increase them in faith and blessing.