Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

Eid Mubarak to one and all

OG Moti   

Tomorrow is Eid .. Eid mubarak to all SOL and muslims.. pray for FALUJA and other cities in Iraq and all muslims who are under siege... Allah kariim

peace

Qac Qaac   

Thanks to all the ppl who mentioned my name...

eid mubaarak to u 2, to jalaqsan, nafta, and nuune, juxa, tuujiye and the rest of u... may allah make the best eid for all of us..

Xarago   

Eid Mubarak to all SOL users, and I pray to Allah SWT to reward you 100X your prayers and effort in the month of Ramadan, and relief and help the whole Muslim ummah where ever they are and to forgive those who dies in this month...amiin..!

Has Eid day been confirmed to be Sat or Sun yet?

i am stuck at work and want to take a time off.. would someone care to fill me in..

ooh Eid Mubarak.. wi kul 3am wi intu yalwaryaat wal sawaaamil bi 7'eer.

Juxa   

sa wr wb,

ciid mubarak to all of you, may allah bring many barakah and blessing to all somalis and muslims.

special salaams, to those who have touched my heart ;) Jamaal, moti, ameenah(+family), bee, qacqaac, garabtuujiye, Nuune, checkmate(+family) and all my mates smile.gif

NoVa   

EIdddddddddddd Mubarakkkkkkkkkkk y'all ....OH Such a Happy Time of the Year....just sad that Ramadan'z gone' so fast..feels like' only couple day's that we have fasted...

Meenah lool ya ur right alot of caloriez need 2 be gone'...do ya had 2 say that out'loud..gabadha ha qarxinin'.. ;)

p.s usoo' duceeya our brotha's and sisters in fulujah...May Allah help' them in times like this..Amiin...

As Wr Wb

marka ugu horeysa waxaan doonayaa in waqtigaan munaasabka leh ooh aad iyo aadka u qiimaha badan ku xuso Umada muslimiinta ah ee dunida oo dhan ku nool CIID Wanaagsan, kadibna waxaan rabaa in aan xuso Umada jamhuuriyada federaalka ee soomaliya Ciid wanaagsan, marka sadaxaadna waxaan rabaa in aan xuso dhamaan the members of SOl oo ka kooban..Akhyaaro'h, Aftahano'h, Abwaano'h, Aqoonyahano'h, Garyaqaano'h, all n all EESH CALAA HUMAN BEINGS....EIDUL MUBAAAARAK yaa akhwaaniin yacni :D

***forgive me guys i got little carried away theere, am bit emotional ya know***

asxantu

Iffah   

Salaaams Nomads...

Wishing you all a very happy Eid.

EID MUBARAK!!

Gosh, I think I'm more excited than my younger siblings this Eid. :D

Have a wonderful day.

Pacifist   

Eid Mubarak to my Sol Family

I wish this Eid for all the muslim ummah Happiness and joy Eid. May allah show mercy to all of us on Judgement day. AMin

EIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

MUbAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKk

I love you all

:D Hasna