Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Do you actually log out when you leave this site?

NGONGE   

It's 04.10 am here yet there seem to be lots of people still logged on! For many of them, it's also 04.10 am! I've got a doctor's note, I'm a certified insomniac, what the hell is your excuse?

I bet nobody is here to answer my question. The lights are on but nobody is home, huh?

Pucca   

A'salaam

its 11:30 pm here, the reason why i'm still signed on is cuz i woke up 5 hours ago... i sleep durin the day on weekends.

LuCkY   

Lol@Ngonge

The First Time I signed Up I didnt Log out...I was onLINe 24/7 for Like SeveraL MOnths Lol.Then one day I discovered that u can actuaLLY Log out.

But now adays sometimes I forget to Log off other than that I have to say its the different time zones .

My excuse...taking a break from my studies.

OG_Girl   

lol, i have no excuse too, is 8:20 AM my time , getting ready for school. so i am just checking some stuff online .

Salam

Working overnight for weekends! And what is more fun than reading some smart nomads postings, makes my job easier. Thanks to you all..

Miriam1   

Um its 2.30 am my time, i never log out...just too much hassle logging back in when i can simply leave it logged..lol i need to revise my vocabulary, nyway..why am i awake.. reading a book.. bad habit, when i start a good book i rarely do anything but read it.. so got 120 pages to go.. and then i am done.. and i will know how it ended!

Does nyone ever read the end of the book before they start, so incase nything happens.. they know how it ends? .. umm not sure where i heard this.. but it stuck..

K probably making nosense with all this talk.. back to the book.

Rahima   

The First Time I signed Up I didnt Log out...I was onLINe 24/7 for Like SeveraL MOnths Lol.Then one day I discovered that u can actuaLLY Log out.

:D:D Join the club, and i always thought i was the only slow one.

I always assumed that by closing the window i would be automatically logged out.

Arwa   

hmm, personally am too lazy to sign in and out, plus no one uses this page besides me so I don't.

Salaam

44.gif

Curly   

Yeah I leave it on all the time, it's way easier that way and I'm not worried about people posting things under my name because I'm the only person who uses this computer!

La-y-La   

some people 4get to log out in public computers. I have seen so many people still logged on when I am checking this site, so the nice girl that I am, I just log them out, with exceptions to a few who have interesting PM's looooooooool, just kidding.

I think i also forget to log out in public computers.

peace

Iffah   

I always log out, unless I'm in a rush and forget. If I don't, my sister might come in and change my password or something since she's annoyed with me being on this site whenever I'm online. (Yareey, if ur reading this, don't even think about it!) :D .. kdg.

Delilah   

i don't log off because i wouldn't know how to log back; you see, i don't know what my password is, besides, its just soo much easier to keep it logged on! :D

^^lool PM admin to send u ur password to ur email

I do log off.....but sometimes my username is still there even though I logged off...could it be that some1 else knows my password.... :confused: