Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

X-men; very disappointing movie.

Cara.   

Really, Che? Wow that would be great. Let me go find a t-shirt without nachos stains.

j64v13.jpg

Watched it, loved it, have vivid memories of Hugh Jackman(splendid ones that enable me to marvel at perfection at its best). My only regret is watching it with a boy. Wish I had gone with my girlfriends. I was too embarrased to show any interest in his stunning physique. GOD!!

Val-Shuush adiga-we are getting somewhere. This might even get A&T and Alle-Ubaahne to pay visit.

Cara...I wasn't going for that, but it's an improvement....so how about little Sushi before the movie-no dress code and good Saki smile.gif

Hey DD, I have, thanks for asking. I'm not back for a while though, I'A.

Che - lol. Bold, very bold, but I have a feeling Cara doesn't do Sushi or Saki. Dirty sod!

^We will find out soon enough. I actually tried Sushi last nite for the first time in my life. I liked it. There was six of us that went to dinner and we blew 1000 bucks on food and booze( would have been nice if there was Islamised booze-felt left out there) very decadent, but it is good when you are spending someone's else money once in while smile.gif

Chimera   

Awesome movie, I believe that if a movie based on a marvel comic feels like your watching a episode of the 90s animated series then it's a success in my opinion, some examples would be Spiderman 1&2, Fantastic Four 1&2, Dark Knight, Hulk II and the X-men trilogy

Wolverine in my opinion can join this line up because it reminded me of that 90s X-men saga where he leaves the X-men and joins some eskimo tribe in the Pacific and is followed by Sabretooth(remember when they fight in the North or South pole, somewhere icy?) and that texas Gambit did resemble the frenchy type in attitude, so good job especially the special effects.

Only negative point would be the lack of explanation with regards to the son that's turned into Weapon X, i don't want to spoil it for those who havent seen it, so i'll leave it at that.

Nin Yaaban if you want to see bad movie adaptions of comics just watch Daredevil, Elektra and the first Hulk movie, terrible.

Originally posted by -MARX-:

Very strange to see a bunch of 30+ something year olds talking about a movie aimed at teenagers!

I havent seen it but should be interesting!

Its rated "R", I dont think they are allowed to see it.