Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

X-men; very disappointing movie.

I agree, it was utter rubbish...having said that I kinda like it and it had pockets of genius within it- (Aka Saber Tooth-he was the best thing in it-him and Gambit with his sexy southern drawl-though in truth I would have prefered the fruity french version. Anyway the directing I believe was most to blame. Very silly even though it was directed by the guy that did tsoti this was rubbish

I would recommend you ladies watch Australia if you really want to drool and wolf-whistle over Hugh jackman. God is that man sexy or what? I nearly blacked out in lust when I saw a half naked Jackman splashing water all over his mighty fine and rippled torso- huba huba save momma some of that! (wipes the drool from her mouth)

NGONGE   

^^ I was in a net cafe in Dubai and a cockroach was trying to fight me for the mouse. I just saw your name on this thread and remembered all of that. How dusty is the net cafe you're in right now?

Not very dusty, NG. I'm using a free terminal at my hotel lobby. :D

Xiin, yes I am. I just got to Australia, actually. I'm not planning to go back to London till next April Insha'Allah.

Cara.   

^Hiya Val.

Can't wait to see Wolverine, and yes I'm a Gambit fan too... Used to love the cartoon chemistry with Rogue, and how he never quits chasing after her, even though her touch is deadly...

*Nerd hat off*

Ms DD   

All the girls loved it. That is enough recommendation. I will get my big eyed glasses, so i dont miss one frame of pic.

Ms DD   

Why do the girls ruined it for you? I am sure there will be an eye candy for you too..If not, the bevy of bueties fo wherever u r, qoor sagaaro ku qabo midoo ;)

LooooooooL@qoor sagaaro-they arrest for those sorts of things. This talk about HJ ruined. I like the guy for acting funnily enough in X-MEN movies :D

Anyway, maybe Cara take on my offer smile.gif