Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Discovery Of Gorilla Species in Somaliland

Originally posted by NGONGE:

A Gorilla can not survive in Somaliland. There is not enough rain to sustain it and the trees it relies on. This mystery 'animal' is more likely to be a Yeti.
:D

Are you comparing the Yeti and Somaliland here NG, because there are stark contrasts, despite peoples opinions.

NGONGE   

^^ A Yeti is a mythical creature that is said to live in Nepal. I heard of people questioning the existence of the Yeti but I never heard them question Nepal. Don't try to tax your brain this early in the morning, Marx (you just woke up, didn't you?). :D

No. I actually woke up 7.10am this morning after snoozing the alarm several times. I left my house at 7.50 after buying my weekly discounted oyster card for £11.60 from the turkish newsagents. Arrived in Uni at 8.50 before have a having a two hour lecture on marriage solemisation.

So i didnt wake up now. NG.

Originally posted by Fu-Fu:

lol@hater ..hada ma Gorila ayaa somaliland laga helay ayaad kufaani LMAO

PS.I'm waiting for the putland boys to come up with a similar story
..ayagana hadey oran Tiger ayaa qardho lagu arkay
icon_razz.gif

Maya, Maya!

but here is a baby gorilla and saberian tiger enjoying themselves in the valleys of Jaamac Qabar MONKEY%20TIGER%201.jpg:D:D

Abtigiis   

It augurs the coming of recognition. good news. If Gorilla can come to the tree-less desert of Somaliland, recognition surely can. That the sighting of Gorilla's coincides with the visit of the IGAD mission is not a mere fluke.

MZanzi   

It augurs the coming of recognition. good news. If Gorilla can come to the tree-less desert of Somaliland, recognition surely can. That the sighting of Gorilla's coincides with the visit of the IGAD mission is not a mere fluke.

Abtigiis your comments crack me up, thank you! always good to read a few lines that are light and funny ;)

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

As exciting as a discovery such as this may be, the story sounds an awful lot like a fairytale.

The main source of this article is a guy that works for the Ministry of Tourism?

Please!

:D