Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Dear SOL Admin

loooooooool ,,,,,,, Now i want my old and usual nickname back. don't even know why i changed.

Seems i can't do that in the profile ,,,

Your inbox is full so that i can't send you a PM ...

What should i do bal ???

Ibtisam   

Loool. HEy I want my name back as well, it says someone is using but I cannot see anyone with it! Sort it out.

JAc that should teach you! and ramadan is not finished, why you changing again??

Kool_Kat   

Sheekha, identity theft lee iga dheh...Yaab waaye...Amey nicknames kiin credit cards iyo loans ku qaateen... :D

On a different note thou, why did you guys change your nicks? I don't get it...Your personality changed camal miyaa?

^^Student of jacyl, you never made it to a grade C let alone B, now you cannot handle the big title,Big sheekh,hehehehehe, you can easily talk the talk but, cannot walk the walk.

CG, give him some of your moofo tablets if he can hold out for few more weeks,otherwise count his uniform and sign him out. :D

i just talked to him and confirmed. that will cost u $50.00 since you live in somaliland. send it soon via dahshiild. Thank you and your always weclome.

Plz let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

BadaCas,
where have you been, I haven't seen you around? Ma Ramadaanka kaa tabar badiyay?lol

Hello dear kool kat,

Waxan isku dayaya in aan 'old habits' hore iska gooyo inta Ramadan lagu jiro. like fadhi ku dirir stuff here on SOL.