Sign in to follow this  
Intuition

Certified quality

Tuujiye   

Baaq ma meeshaan laga bixinooyaa..lol..

Naag waxaa la dhahay, hadii ee nin iyo lacag isku hesho wax kabaarisan lama arkin..lol..I believe all women like money and good sex :D lol..joke..

hAye try-me aka aboo itijaabi maxaa dhahday jaceel idha'la..yaah...jaceel indho'la waxaa waaye dhagax lasoo tuuray oo kale, qof aa ku dhacee waa xanuun jinee ;) ..iga qabo labadaas eray oo caatada ah..

Naag nin haku jeclaato diintiisa iyo dabeecadiisa iyo quruxdiisa...

Nina naag haku jeclaado diinteeda iyo dabeecadeeda iyo dadka agagaarkeeda..

war yaa ilaahey yaqaana oo naga qabta ninkaan tuujiye la dhaho nac nac diisa yaa habiibi ..waraa curi yahoow dadka faraha ka qaad....

Naag nin haku jeclaato diintiisa iyo dabeecadiisa iyo quruxdiisa...

waraa iskaar saheega aa kaa qurux baday bax balaq cun oo meel fadhiiso....

LuCkY   

Lol@QQ u better watch out cuz i got a baaLdii fuLL of biyo cagaar ah thats headed ur,besides I wiLL take that coLd water ure offering as its hot up in this joint.

About the door its cuz im actuaLLy the guard so since ur handicapped a$$ is a bit Lost im heLPing you out by showing u which jaaha the aLbaab is.

I don't care what a guy looks like or how much money he has.

I want a guy who arrives like a whirlwind to my life, who the second he arrives disassembles my life and exposes everything for what it truly is. I want someone with limitless imagination, who will sweep me into a world which is entirely different than my own. I want a man who can teach me things, important things, things they don't teach you in school, like how to ride a horse backwards or how to be born again every single day. I want a man who isn't afraid of adventures, who is impulsive and mightily intelligent. I want a man I can't manipulate, one who will make me forget about the rest of the world, while teaching me what the world is like. I want a storybook romance, I don't want him to be the prince on the white horse, I want him to be mischievous gypsy cowboy who will kidnap me on my wedding day.

You think I read too many romance novels? smile.gif

pearl   

lol@xu... :D:D

You think I read too many romance novels?

i dont think, am certain u read them damn novels...and sooner u drop them the more hope there is for u...cuz right aboutnow ur living in a fantasy island...

Asalaamu'Calaykum,

Howdy folks. Kynda I couldn't help but laugh. walahi soo true. I feel like everyone here is feeling sorry for me now :( .

Pearl - My aunt once told me money talks, bull$hit walks lol. Darlz no solid man yet...I’m just talking about "starting" my filtering process nooh.

HONEY-D - True I guess. I don't really think I have an actual "list" I guess when I some how get in to the position where I find my self "chattin" with some1, I just start seeing them for who they are then list good qualities and bad and then weigh it out in the end.

Plus girl friend, one word…Checkmate, I don’t know if you noticed, but I see some sparks ;) .

Rudy - Congratulations go out to you! And insha'Allah you have even more blissful days to come.

The Nomad - hmmm, I think I have enough candidates to work with for the time being. If not I’ll start to go out more. The day I start to ask for hooks up will be the day I hide my face... It means I’ve lost my touch :eek: .

Silent-sistah, Try_Me, C-kisses: - Nice list...*taking notes*

king_450 - Looool balaayoo. How is your reply of any help? Only thing I gathered from it was that you dig middle aged ajneebi chicks.

Rahima - Nayaaa loool. I'ma deal with you when i see you. Shuush no need to put my life story here. Anyway didn’t mean anything, just a bloody dream :rolleyes:

Xu - Damn. I think deep down we all wish for that ;) .

Ladies and gentlemen I posted this to just get a feel of when you feel is a good time to start “paying attention”, what you look for in a person and how you would go about it. It’s all about hearing our answers, and seeing things for a different prospective. Anyway thank you for all your replies, they are sinking in as we speak. In the mean time keep it up…taking many pointers from y’all :D

Wasalaam

salam

hey when it comes to a guy i wanna have future with him one thing i would go for is if he is better and good on diin than me lol, he's personality, education, independent, some one you can trust more like honest, charming, tall and handsome and also he's dress code.

Tuujiye   

waraa checkmate adi kaalay jiid jiidkaan maxaa waaye? qumayo haku haruuftee waraa iskaarso maaba taqaanaa ilaa hada waterproofkii xamar aa wadataayee..lol..kabo sheega baabuurta laga sameeyey..lol..

qac'qaac iyo lucky xalwada ha iga qarsanina yaah :D

HONEY-D   

Intution

HONEY-D - True I guess. I don't really think I have an actual "list" I guess when I some how get in to the position where I find my self "chattin" with some1, I just start seeing them for who they are then list good qualities and bad and then weigh it out in the end.

I guess thats the best way to Evaluate someone.

Plus girl friend, one word…Checkmate, I don’t know if you noticed, but I see some sparks
;)

You noticed that too huh. ;):D

posted by tuujiye

waraa iskaarso maaba taqaanaa ilaa hada waterproofkii xamar aa wadataayee..

waraa hadaaba waterproofkii xamar xasuusatid gacan iyo labo lugood ayaan kuu taagay, hal su'aal aan ku waydiinaa hadaa taqaanid (shaladeey) maxaa waaye micnaheeda......hint af may may waaye.......... wiji kaaki yahoow...asxantu

HONEY-D - I need to warn you thought darlz, I hear Checkmate is a little sexualy fustrated. some thing about a beast ready to blow loool. A brother looking for "action " to get some "reaction" Looool. Just giving a sista some warning, lool.

wasalaam.

LoL @ ^^

Xu...

Put down the MILLS & BOON and...SLOWLY...WALK..AWAY...PLEASE! Or I will be forced to shoot you in the back of your head.

Kulahaa I want a man who will teach me how to ride a horse backwards! Cajiib.

Intuition,

Basically, I want someone I can get along with well in the long-term. To me married life seems to be full of icky, revoltingly intimate things, therefore being a 100% comfortable with him is a must. Or I wouldn't be able to get thru da first week. redface.gifredface.gif

Waxa kale waa iska common sense. Caqli, karti iyo aqoon to be specific. ;)