Sign in to follow this  
Intuition

So weird!

Ok I don't usually post random articles (that’s J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o speciality) but this one was just so weird. like WTF weird.

Woman sat on toilet for two years

US authorities are considering charges in the case of a woman who sat on her boyfriend's toilet for two years and was stuck to the seat when the boyfriend finally called police.

Sheriff Bryan Whipple, in Ness City, Texas, said it appeared the 35-year-old woman's skin had grown around the seat.

She initially refused emergency medical services but was finally convinced by police, medical officers and her boyfriend that she needed to be checked out at a hospital.

"We pried the toilet seat off (the toilet) with a pry bar and the seat went with her to the hospital," Sheriff Whipple said. "The hospital removed it."

Whipple said investigators planned to present their report to the county attorney in Ness City, Texas, who will determine whether any charges should be filed against the woman's 36-year-old boyfriend.

"She was not glued. She was not tied. She was just physically stuck by her body," Sheriff Whipple said.

"It is hard to imagine. ... I still have a hard time imagining it myself."

The boyfriend told investigators he brought his girlfriend food and water, and asked her every day to come out of the bathroom.

"And her reply would be, 'Maybe tomorrow'," Sheriff Whipple said. "According to him, she did not want to leave the bathroom."

The boyfriend called police on February 27 to report that "there was something wrong with his girlfriend", Sheriff Whipple said, adding that he never explained why it took him two years to call.

Police found the clothed woman sitting on the toilet, her sweat pants down to her mid-thigh. She was "somewhat disoriented," and her legs looked like they had atrophied, Sheriff Whipple said.

"She said that she didn't need any help, that she was OK and did not want to leave," he said.

She was reported to be in fair condition at a hospital in Wichita, about 240 kilometres south-east of Ness City.

Sheriff Whipple said she refused to co-operate with medical providers or law enforcement investigators.

Authorities said they did not know if she was mentally or physically disabled.

Police declined to release the couple's names, but the house where authorities say the incident happened is listed in public records as the residence of Kory McFarren. No one answered his home phone number.

The case has been the buzz of Ness City, said James Ellis, a neighbour.

"I don't think anybody can make any sense out of it," he said.

Mr Ellis said he had known the woman since she was a child but that he had not seen her for at least six years.

He said she had a tough childhood after her mother died at a young age and apparently was usually kept inside the house as she grew up.

At one time the woman worked for a long-term care facility, he said, but he did not know what kind of work she did there.

"It really doesn't surprise me," Mr Ellis said.

"What surprises me is somebody wasn't called in a bit earlier."

Source

:eek: amazing.............not many things make you :confused: these days. but this.

I say the guy is more of a mental case then her

loooooooooooooooooool :D

2 years aaaa ???????????????????????

The guy must be arrested and charged ,,,,,, I second Geeljire ,,, he is more of a mental case than her ,,,

FatB   

jb i want ur old aviator back, its weird seeing ur name with out the guy and the hat...

underdog   

Have you noticed Somali reer baadiyo people may lack social skills but are very logical? Reer Badiyo in the states are all RETARDS.

Case in point:

1) She's definitely a coupla ace's short of a full deck - no argument there.

2)Her boyfriend's a RETARD too..."I brought her food and water" kulaha.... A good back handed slap on day 3 could have fixed this whole thing (its rural Texas that sh!ts allowed and its for a good cause). The he waited 2 years...24 months to call the cops and his dumb-a$$ says "theres something wrong with my girlfriend"....LOL no mofo, there's something wrong with you.

3) Then there's the redneck cops and the law...RETARDS! They wanna press charges against one retard because of something another retard did?!? Remind me of "If you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant, what do you do?"

4) Isn't George Dubya from around those parts too?

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool, I don't know if a bi*tch slap would've worked or even advised as I do not advocate for violence against women, even if they look like they deserve it, But WHY ON EARTH DID HE STAY WITH her for two years, and she is still his girlfriend? Lool He should've rolled her as*s out of his house. Nin waalan, something wrong with both of them, I hope they get the help they need.

peasant   

^I have asked the same question my self but i guess we cant rule out oral as her mouth was not stuck in the toilet seat.. :D

Ibtisam   

^^^^ :eek: Dude take it easy baal. Too explicit, get your head out of the gutter waryah! adgia baa help uu baahan.