Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Cosmetic Surgery ....

Tonight I was watching aprogram on TV about cosmetic surgery and I thought to myself hmmmm the pain human beings go through just to be young or change sex. Just way too unbelievable. I was watching this woman having surgery in places where the sun dont shine and I trully felt pain...blymeee...

Would u do it for the sake of abetter lifestyle??

Plastic surgery and the changes one goes through.

Salma   

Never ever,

1st- Coz i fear Allah, and I dont wanna change how great he created me. And I know every change I'm gonna do in my body in this life will lead me to the Hell later.

2nd- I believe Cosmetic Surgeries should be only for medication, means; for those who got burned,injured or sick. Not just for beautification reasons.

3rd- Can't ppl change their lifestyles without changing their looks? :D

4th- ama changing Sex, this is another matter which I don't believe or like.

There is a show called "The Swan" in MBC TV, Channel 2, its about ladies who wanna change their looks and bodies and go under several surgeries just to change their lifestyles, or please their husbands, or feel Important.

P.S: I used to clean my eyebrows before and I discovered that even ladies who clean their eyebrows are malconeen. Its not even good for the health. Coz every single hair in the eyebrows is connected to an important nerve in the area around our eyez, so if any eyebrow is removed it will damage the eye or cause troubles later. subxan allah, nothing is forbidden in this life without a reasonable reason.

Peace

Qac Qaac   

This ppl, aduunkana way ku silac sanyihiin, oo saas bay isku qal qalaan for qurux sake.. aakhirana ilaahey lee og waxa ka danbeeya...

no i wouldn't do it.

p.s. i saw this show about cosmatic sugery long time ago, the woman wanted to look like the barbie dummy.. coz she said barbie is so beautiful...

p.p.s. come on barbie let's go party.. caqli xumaa dadka.

Juxa   

sa wr wb,

was not vanity astaan shaydaameed.

Quantum, brother i saw the show too. kuwaan aduunka lagu ciqaabay. i think its all crazy, too crazy. but i think it depends on the reason if someone was seriously injured in an accident i would say ok. for medical reasons lakin.

what do u guyz think of breast reduction? its cusmetic surgery but i have seen a woman who was in pain, absolutely in agony. her back was killing her. is it justified if its to eases the pain?

NGONGE   

QL, xarragow xanuun ma leh, saaxib ;)

Still, I can’t see the difference between changing something surgically and applying full makeup or having a piercing or a tattoo. They’re all alterations to someone’s body. Ok, some might be permanent alteration but the principle is still the same. I’ll be a romantic old fool and say that the person inside will still be the same so why bother changing the outside!

HONEY-D   

the idea never crossed my mind or maybe i'm too bussy with more important things in life. I don't have a problem with my body although being a woman you can never be 100% happy with what you have even if you happen to be miss cutey.

the number of women joining this new trend is growing faster than ever as result of this the cosmetic surgery industry is booming. everywhere you look whether it'd a magazine/newspaper or your local metro you're constantly presured

to consider plastic surgery as means of improving your look. Even girls as young as 17yr olds are having their lip/nose or booty fixed. everyone is seeking a perfect body call it fake beauty but thousands and thousands of people are taking part.

Models are telling us how they are judged by their looks instead of their personality or intelect some of them admit beauty alone doesn't guarantee you anything apart from earning more than you can ever imagine. :D some of them even

think their beauty was a curse rather than a blessing because of the fact that they can't lead a normal life where their thoughts are counted not due to their looks but their level of intelect and on the other hand you have people who would do anything to have some of

what those models have.

bottomline is no pain no game or xarago xanuun ma leh.

Qac Qaac   

Juxa in fiqh wise.. if a thing will reduce pain.. like reducing the breast weight.. then it is no harm.. coz the person is in pain because of it...

but the opposite.. so u could big ones.. that one... u know the answer.. wuxuu ilaahey ku siiyay ku ekoo.

dawoco   

Most people that have it done do it because of their need to look more presentable, if not like the movie stars they see. They usually have an image of how their life will improve afterwards.

Movie stars do it because the ordinary folks are becoming beauty orientated and they need to stay a cut above the rest, as their looks are their fortunes.

Plastic surgeons will have to find new and more efficient ways of maintaining the needs of those all around them. As soon as everyone else discovers a new treatment, stars need something else. So surgents are always kept busy.

It is a vicious circle of self created deceit. Buying make up is no longer the norm. Facelift, boob job and botox are household names. We no longer associate such operations with pain. They have become too common for that.

^^ You worry me sometimes. :D

Cosmetic surgery is like soo fab. I mean, how else am I suppose to look like Barbie? She is my hero!

See, I already have my hair bleached, so I just need to get long extensions next. Am also gonna have a boob job, two ribs removed to get B's famed tiny waist, and my legs elongated.

Am soo excited! Am gonna be like the first black barbie!!

Istaakhfurulaah...

dawoco   

lool bee,,how about botox. It's all about plastic fantastic eh ;)

Ngonge, i don't think i'll be able to watch that, last time i saw such a programme was about females with beards and mustaches and hairy backs :eek: For two months i was walkinga round with tweezers.

Besides, i like the mediterranean look

personally I think if you're that depressed about your life, and have the money to afford it then why not...your genes wont certainly change but your presentation could slighty improved unless its facial where the skin stretchesso much one can smile without feeling pain.

Then again... look at Michael Jackson, too much could go terribly wrong, cos once you start you might not be able to stop, so maybe it would be better not to start in the first place if you're not horribly disfigured.

On medical ground yes if you are disfigured and need your bits to put in their rightfull places...

loooooool

what a nonesense ... i watch THE SWAN too

n i saw da hairy one , yuuckkyyyyyyyy :eek:

qurun walahi , so nasty uffff!! :mad:

why should i bring PAIN to my self? :confused: damn it

what about isduuugmo ??(isduug) they didnt hear abt it yet :D:D:D

lol ele mo 3ajbah yenatef 7awajbah,

by the way cleaning the eyebrows is haram as well

i heard that toooo n never ever done it alhamdulilah

n i wont make it for sure . plus i heard that

tin kasto aad qaadid ilaahay woo ku nacaladena

acuuuuudu billah min kul shar,