Sign in to follow this  
Miriam1

I HATE MY JOB

Juxa   

Iska xu-xumeeso until you find something better Hayam. Times are tough marka you wont want to be unemployed.

Tuujiye simbataatiko inaad noqoto allaha kugu duwo:)

hello Juxa....man i knew this was a special nite.

lakers won, Juxa is here. Hi there sista bow bow.

i believe since this is a special nite..villa somalia is gonna change tomorrow for the better!! lol....peace pple.

Juxa   

Hello Rudy ina diiriye:)good to see you again, still rocking miyaa?

lakers won? mayeee. did Kobe Bryant dominate the court? iga farxi

NASSIR   

At this time, you are either underemployed or unemployed.

Rudy, over 80% of businesses in America are propertierships but they only hold 10% of the market share. What does that tell you? Though It's very hard to get ahead on your own or be in partnership with someone else, there is no denying that some people strike it gold. You must also develop great knowledge skills and work experience to be that type of a person you wish to be. Knowledge and faith are two keys to good life and happiness.

NASSIR   

I was so happy that Lakers won at Staples. Denver gave the Lakers hard time. Maybe the Nuggets have much better team than the Magic. We'll see that, InshAllah.

u know me..i am gonna rock tell my last day, however, i do have a baggage these days called wife...u go n figure that one out!! it was a nice fluke. i wake up one day and was told that i got married. how? was my last question.

anyways, yup, your homie kobe rock tonite. i dont think he gonna last though...its an a la thing...u know. i am sure they will lose at the end.

I love my job .. it is very interesting but I hate my boss's wife .. who also happens to be the CFO; so technically both of our bosses ... and completely unstable.

I love my job. It tends to get boring sometimes, but it is funny because I dont have a manager, supervisor or even someone to call boss. I have quiet a few people I tell my wareabouts. Best job I have ever had!

Miriam1   

I have no brethren in this place. Everyone loves thier job. Lakin to be honest I was having a shiddy day yesterday

Femme -- I know the alternative is not pretty at all...unemployment agh