Sign in to follow this  
Miriam1

I HATE MY JOB

Tuujiye   

sorry yarta your alone looooooool

what happen the boss gave you shit or xalay aa si qalad ah u seexatay?

Wareer badanaa!!

Miriam1   

war nagasooo (decipher that)

join the badwagon if ur with me.

whats wrong with your job. is your boss...the worst??

Kool_Kat   

^I am 110% with you on this...This ain't the time for 'I hate my job' talk...It is time to say 'Alxamdulilaah I still have a job' methinks...

I think my boss is a Pedophile haha and i work with kids! Bisinkiooooo yasin!

But yea alxamdulillah indeed meshaan waa laa is "eyeball" gareynaya, in this tough times waley lahay!

quit and do your thing. i quit my job 2007, nowadays, i do my own thing. get into business, i.e, whatever business u like.

i mean if u are somali, u never live alone. u always got relatives living with yah. so u dont have to worry about food and shelter. Prime time to start your thing and borrow money from them or use your savings like i did and work hard with your own business. U will really like it.

All this recession talk is a lot of bs. We have it SO GOOD over here in North America and yet people don't stop complaining about the economy.

Go to the poor countries, that's where you really see the recession doing its thing.

Tuujiye   

"I hate my Job" kute sidii nuunoow naaska loo diiday oo hooyadiis dhabteeda ku ooyey! Kir baa lagu yiri Hayam waan kaa soo horjeednaa!!!lol

I think no one in this world will ever be happy with their jobs because all jobs are the same and all jobs have their goods and bads so accept what you have and say Alhamdulilah.. Always know that some people dream of having a job one day forget that wanting to get one....... Shidaalkii aaba nugu kici rabo qoftaana waxee noo keentay "I hate My Job" shaqfir aa lagu dhahay

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Salma   

I luv my job coz I luv my salary :D

My boss is a great guy,,, I used to see him normal manager, till I saw what other managers' r doing to their staff :mad: Bismillah. (Unstable Freaks :D )

I don't like the moody and unstable managers. But then, I realized that there is a HUGE difference between being a manager and being a leader. Anyone could be a manager, but not everyone could be a leader *Friday Philosophy*

P.S> I guess I will hate my job, if my boss would be a woman... Allahu Akbar... I tried one female director once, and I was about to consult a shrink LOL

z i was in your boat one time but then the company was sold to germans! woow..everything change! it was a new dawn for me. i was thrown out like a piece of trash. i didnt sweat, i knew it was just all about business.

anyway, company workers try to make themselves indispensable(specia lly 3rd world ppl), but guess what, its the company's duty to make u dispencable. So one day u become dispencable period. i.e, end of u.

so plan for that day always.