Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

20 Things Sisters can do for Islam in the West

NinBrown   

Good advice bro...

But what saddens me is how little these western raised little gilrs understand of Islam and life in a society.

LazyGirl complaining about helping sisters with the babysitting...Back home we have something called extended family that help each other out..in the west it doesnt exist..

Just chill out..and when u finish high school try haveing islamic or societal conversion with the rest of the nomads.

Nino Brown,

"little westernized girls"? I'm sorry, last time I checked, it is the Somali brothas in North America who are getting themselves into trouble. Not girls.

The sexism stops here! <--that should be my new motto

Nino Nino Nino, why won't you go open a daycare while you @it boy???(you are not running for election here, you are you trying to convince, me or you???)

You talk about, "BACK HOME WE HAD SOMETHING CALLED EXTENDED FAMILY", news flash, we aren't back home, and back home, no one gave out free babysitting services, unless you were family.(u are a joke)

I dont consider babysitting for strangers as a good deed in Islam.

Lets talk about helping out the orphan children back home or all over africa, around the world, the children who are dying, those children need my services, not some lazy housewife, who doesn't know when to stop having kids, and doesn't know where her other 7 kids are, and is only aware of the one she just had as a good deed in Islam.

Ways we contribute into islam is helping out the less fortunate, obeying allah, giving back to the community etc, but if you think I need to go back to the same high school I graduaded from 4 yrs ago, just so I can find out if babysitting for housewives is part of a good deed that a muslim sista like myself needs to do, then you are indeed a lost soul.

PS: GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR ELECTION...whatever it is

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

Nino Nino Nino, why won't you go open a daycare while you @it boy???(you are not running for election here, you are you trying to convince, me or you???)

You talk about, "BACK HOME WE HAD SOMETHING CALLED EXTENDED FAMILY", news flash, we aren't back home, and back home, no one gave out free babysitting services, unless you were family.(u are a joke)

I dont consider babysitting for strangers as a good deed in Islam.

Lets talk about helping out the orphan children back home or all over africa, around the world, the children who are dying, those children need my services, not some lazy housewife, who doesn't know when to stop having kids, and doesn't know where her other 7 kids are, and is only aware of the one she just had as a good deed in Islam.

Ways we contribute into islam is helping out the less fortunate, obeying allah, giving back to the community etc, but if you think I need to go back to the same high school I graduaded from 4 yrs ago, just so I can find out if babysitting for housewives is part of a good deed that a muslim sista like myself needs to do, then you are indeed a lost soul.

PS: GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR ELECTION...whatever it is

sister, you sadden me. re-read what you wrote, insha allah youll edit.

Qac Qaac   

Somalien sister I hope she re writes post again, but i doubted..

Nino brown, bro isha baad ka tuurtay, dadkani waxay ubaahan yihiin, first of all, in ay arguing oo tv laga soo maqlay naga joojiyaan, kadib wax dhageesiga ay badiyaan, si ay wax uga fahmaan dhaqoonkooda iyo diintoodaba, war soomaaliyee tan na ma noo danbaysay.

NinBrown   

Q..is true man these little westernised girls need to stop arguing to prove they have learned english and start litsening for a change.

This girl doesnt know what she is on about...with remarks such...'women need to when to stop having kids' and...'such and such is not a good deed'...who are yo to judge or know these things..

My advise to you....stop scoring own goals

I really should start shedding tears your way...*fiq* *fiq* *fiq*...

"Say what u mean, and talk of what u know.(thats one of the motto's I live by..)

Mr. brown, who are you to talk about what people did back home?

What I'm not is you, trying to blame everything on the western world, when it’s your own fault that you turned out the way you did, and the others you speak so highly off.

I'm not judging anyone here; I just talk about things I've seen with my own eyes. Unlike you, I have had the opportunity to really get to know and see how these "women" and their families struggle just to make ends meet, first hand.

It isn't as if I'm out there gunning for certain group of people, but how could you have possibly have known all that? (Ignorance is bliss for some)

Thumps up for those of you who have managed to go out of their ways yet again, into turning this very subject into a vendetta; I will always welcome the idea of accommodating you all.

Qac Qaac   

Lazy girl, meel ee DA, gacanta ka daagtay miyaa umaleena in aad wax ka badali kartid...

Nino Brown lol u r right, they only prove to me too that they know english, DA would even agree on that... lol.

Lazy girl, meel ee DA, gacanta ka daagtay miyaa umaleena in aad wax ka badali kartid...

Whomever oo gacan taago on any number of subjects, isn't really my concern, aniga lee iska hadli karo.

Adiga nin yaaban aa tahay, maxaa dad kale meeshaan so galiyay, maxaana ka hadloysaa???

Ma i maqashay anoo dhahaayo waxaan badalaa, maxaase badalaa???

Adiga haddaad dood fureyso, fur oo aaan ka hadalno, haddaad dood aanan heynin, darbi xogoshada iska daa.

waa cajiib, ragga wax kale maba labarin, oo nan aheyn, "ENGLISH" ayey yaqaananba, ayaga they are too "westernized", haddada wax sax ah miyaa, oo qof weyn oo supposedly qacli leh inuu kuhadlo?

Waligaa maka fikirtay waxaad qoreyso, mise waxaad tahay dadka iska hadlo for the sake of just talking.

Inin yahow orodoo ee isku noqo, miraayada isku fiiri, haddal maba kuu yaalo, because I've yet to see you having a discussion, or even making sense about any number of subjects, and above statement proves my theory of you, which is absolutely nothing...

Qac Qaac   

lazygirl, duqda sister, waxaad timid mar aan joojiyay in aan lahadlo gabdha calaa calka badan. oo dadka iskaga soo booda marka i am sorry. raadso some one aad is af fahmeesaan.

p.s. qac iska ilaali. advice.

nuune   

the first time I see leezigaal writing soamaali, which is quite good I would say, waryaa leezigaal waan kula kaftamayaa yaah ha u bixin bac madoow lagugu xiryee :D