Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

20 Things Sisters can do for Islam in the West

NGONGE   

Do you have something against me posting my opinions?

Not at all!

Do you have something against me commenting on them?

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Rahima:

Is arguing for the sake of argument the new trend?

No, not new, but do you have a problem with that? smile.gif

JZK Sophist x 2.

AYOUB   

^^ What is he :D at? :cool:

For those who want general guidance and advice in addition to what brother Sophist posted, may I suggest a little book by Saalih ibn Muhammad ibn 'Uthaymeen and Shaykh 'Abdul-'Azeez bin –Baaz, titled: MUSLIM MINORITIES: fatawa regarding Muslims living as minorities.

I do, you got a problem that I have problem with that?
:D

You do have a problem, whats your problem got to with me? :cool:

Khayr   

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

If giving my true and honest opinion is nitpicking, well then I have surely mastered it!!

Thats an Understatementttt!

You got your PH.D. on it at a very young age.

CHILD PRODIGYYYY ;)

Laakin Saxib, Sophist the list is sooooo

sooooo sooooo longggg!

Take about Demanding Alot from Muslim Women!

I'm old school and simple,

Just Cook and Clean,

Give birth (inshallah!),

Come to bed at nightttt when Hubby calls you

and just give a half hr.'s WARNINGGGG :eek: after hubby comes home from Work, before you Chew his ears OFF with Complaintsss!

Thats All I Ask of You sistahs to do for your Deen! :D

You see, a much Shorter list of DO's for you Sistahs, just call it the Abrigged/Shortened version.

Khayr   

Originally posted by Damsel:

^^^ Im simple too. All I want from you is to drink my poisened tea with compliments and greatfulness.

Ok Folks, this just an inside joke btwn

the newly weds :D

Before you were a Damsel 'In stress' and 'Deep shyyyyt' but now that Madhaxaa aa ku qaabojeyi

so that the stress is gone now for you and I've made you see the 'SUN' in your Cloudy world, this how u are going to treat me.

I hope you are joking or else no shopping for you this weekend! icon_razz.gif

This is not even argument. To argue one has to present a rational form of reasoning (i.e. deductive, inductive, reductive) arguments. You know like with premises and a conclusion. :rolleyes: Please do not besmear the art of argumentation.

The dissenter's stipulations amount to nothing save an attempt at mindless bickering. Ah! some such minds invariably induce a sense of repugnancy.

With Salaams

PK

NGONGE   

DA, dear(said in the nicest possible way with me kowtowing at your feet lest you think it condescending again). I’m afraid we’ll have to withdraw the “nit-picking†award from you. You’ve been beaten by a mightier force with an epic like aptitude for nit-picking. :D

Xu, its funny you brought that up, because it wasn't suppose to make sense to you at all.

Getting back to sophist, helping a hand with sisters?WHY CAN'T OTHER SISTERS GET BABYSITTERS???

No one asked these women to have 8 kids, and the fact that they need time with their husbands, that just calls for a babysitter.(YOUR FAMILY IS YOUR BUSINESS SOPHIST, IT SHOULD STAY THAT WAY, THIS SHOULDNT BE ASKED OF WOMEN OF ISLAM)

I AM NOT TURNING THIS INTO ANYTHING, I AM JUST STATING WHAT I THOUGHT MADE SENSE TO ME AND WHAT DIDN'T...AND IF THAT ISN'T "SISTERLY" LIKE, SO BE IT, WHAT DO I CARE???

ok, someone has already taken the nit-picking award,,,i give lazie girl the fiesty awards :mad:

shiit, thats what i love about somali's its our weakness and our strength, we argue our point even if we are wrong, we so big-headed. if we were asked to argue aout the colour of digsi gubtay dabadii or dhuxuul madow, we would argue that it aint black.