Sign in to follow this  
Yoonis_Cadue

What is your IQ...

Some of you might ask what does he want to achieve with that ****** question? But I can assure you that I just want to know of you if you have ever taken part in an IQ test because if you go to an interview job wise or even at school they often do IQ tests.

It is often said that IQ tests are gender, race and language biased but nevertheless I'd like to know what you scored.

Well if you tell me your IQ score I might be able to tell you were you rank amongst the society and larger crowd.

BTW I got an IQ of 132 and that's some two years ago when I had to take an IQ-test. A IQ of 132 isn't particulariy high but I was told that it is equivalent to that of a western University graduate.

If I had scored 12 IQ (points) more I would be able to sign for the Genius club that was on offer of its membership to become a member of a very intelligent crowd of High IQ's.

Fantassstiiicccoooo. What are u doing with your intelligence? That would be inspiring. So far so blowing your own trumpet- never a good look, even on a genius.

First of all waad mahadsantihiin Eediyaal (plural form for Eedo).

I don't know what to say Iam really flattered by your comments thank you very much.

For you enquiry Shez I really don't know. I'am not quite a genious yet but I'am planning to retake the IQ test and hopefully I will get this time aroud a membership and invitation into the "Genious club".

BTW Eedo what's your IQ is it more than mine or less?

I don't know, adeer. I've done a lot of tests in my time, mainly for blo*dy job interviews. I never ask for the results. I'm not bad, I think I'm better than average but I also think IQ tests are a load of bull. U can be highly intelligent and have no smarts or social skills or determination to succeed. There's such a thing as emotional intelligence. Get the book by the same name; it makes a whole lot more sense than IQ. Being a part of the Genius Club will neither endear you to society(if u rub it in their faces) nor serve any real purpose. I'd advise u as your eedo to use your intelligence and not define it.

Castro   

^ My IQ is calculated by this formula:

If you assume Yonois' IQ is Y, my IQ is C:

C = (1.5*Y) + 137

So if Yoonis is at 0, which is not impossible given all the evidence we've seen so far, I'm at 137.

Rahima   

^ :D

I see that you’ve become Yoonis' new buddy. I was his, thankfully no longer.

You'll see the evidence of no longer very soon ;):D

Maf Kees   

Yoonis Caddow give me some of your high IQ. I have an IQ of 70, you have double my amount damn it. The hell with your genius club. Help this nigga out with 10 points, so this nigga can get out of the handicap club.

LANDER   

Any of you ever heard of Philippe Rushton? I hadn't heard of him either until my first year @ Uni, never did I think people like him actually got academic credentials, he is one odd man who spent a greater part of his academic career doing research and drawing up hypothesis on racial differences. According to him there are two extremes when it comes to race differences that is Mongoloids on one extreme (Asians) and Negroids on the other (Blacks). The black people when it comes to IQ are the dumbest and the Asians the smartest.He's made all kinds of claims based on research some crazy ones include a negative correlation between penis size and IQ, yeah you must think thats a joke. It really isn't this man teaches at my school and receives millions of dollars for research from a private group called the pioneer fund. Who knows the people behind that group, I'm thinking there at least has to be a few white supremacist, but than again they wouldn't really like the fact that he claims asians to be more intelligent than Whites.What I wonder is where do somalis fall in all this? we might think we are an intelligent race but I say we are closer to the Negroid spectrum :D

Anway check it out here's the link.

The book is called

Race, Evolution And Behavior: A Life History Perspective

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Philippe_Rushton

Castro   

Originally posted by LANDER:

He's made all kinds of claims based on research some crazy ones include a negative correlation between penis size and IQ

Biggie size them fries, anyone? So when all else fails, there is a negative correlation between penis size and IQ. Where does that leave Yoonis_Cadue? :D

Somalis, I believe, are individually intelligent. I'm not sure what the reasons are. It could be a product of a nomadic lifestyle that requires constant problem solving. It could also be due to diet (canjeero and caano geel). Who knows. What is clear, however, is the IQ of Somalis is negatively correlated with their numbers. In other words, 10 Somalis in a room collectively have 1/10th the intelligence of any one of them. I've no research to back this up but mostly anecdotal evidence.

Simply_I   

Originally posted by Yoonis_Cadue:

Some of you might ask what does he want to achieve with that ****** question? But I can assure you that I just want to know of you if you have ever taken part in an IQ test because if you go to an interview job wise or even at school they often do IQ tests.

It is often said that IQ tests are gender, race and language biased but nevertheless I'd like to know what you scored.

Well if you tell me your IQ score I might be able to tell you were you rank amongst the society and larger crowd.

BTW I got an IQ of 132 and that's some two years ago when I had to take an IQ-test. A IQ of 132
isn't particulariy high but I was told that it is equivalent to that of a western University graduate.

If I had scored 12 IQ (points) more I would be able to sign for the Genius club that was on offer of its membership to become a member of a very intelligent crowd of High IQ's.

IQ has been designed by western psychologists to divide race equality.And isn't a predictor of your true potential.

Muhammad   

Originally posted by Castro:

Somalis, I believe, are individually intelligent. I'm not sure what the reasons are. It could be a product of a nomadic lifestyle that requires constant problem solving. It could also be due to diet (canjeero and caano geel). Who knows. What is clear, however, is the IQ of Somalis is negatively correlated with their numbers. In other words, 10 Somalis in a room collectively have 1/10th the intelligence of any one of them. I've no research to back this up but mostly anecdotal evidence.

Alla yaa ii Qosla LOL

I think thats a direct attack on this thread and SOL in general!