Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

males females, both sexually frustrated

Qac Qaac   

Yo guys i just wanted to know, your opinion on this. I notice that most of the Somali ppl, u know our ppl, are sexually frustrated when they come to westren countries, whether in Europe North America or in Australia.

it feels like, the way guys and girls are acting now a day, that they never felt this much frustration b4. so i am wondering is it the movies, the romantic movies that girls nowaday watch, or the kind of dressed women wear in these countries are making the guys wild.

what is the need for girlfriend and boyfriend, forgot about the religion.

i want to know, what is going on. Do we become american already, guys act like 2-pac adn girls act alisia keys, what is going on

why most of us r sexually frustrated.

asalaama alaykum w.w

subhana allaah, that's what i wonder brother, may allaah forgive us for our sins, jazaka allaah khair for your reminder.

i think we all wondering,,,and true at muslim sis..Astagfirullah and Amiin @Allah 4giving us

well, i think that we are always sexually frustrated and have this strong attraction to the opposite sex, Islaam helps us control our urge.

why is our frustration appear more active in the west?

well i think it is because you can hide and get away from the human eye more, u having got your uncle, aunt, cousin ,gran, or father, mother ect on your case watching your every step. there fore you experiment and more and act out your disires (SubhanAllah)

there is Fitna in the west, more distractions from our deen are everywhere, and we stray.

May Allah guide us----Amiin

Qac Qaac   

silent sista, u r right, i still think. that also most of us lost our identitiy as a muslim and a somali person. it seems that what the west does is the coolest thing to do, and what we u used to at back home, is back word.

ilbaxnimo ayaa loo maleeyay, in girlfriend ama boyfriend layeesho. waa laga shubay. ilaahay hana soo hanuuniyo anaga dhan. aamiin

Originally posted by Qa'Qa':

what is the need for girlfriend and boyfriend, forgot about the religion.

Hon, the need for a girl/boyfriend is not a new phenomenon...it's been happening even ...(get this!)... in SOMALIA :eek: ..

Chikita   

First of all, i did not like you equating america with somali people increase in sexual activity or sexual frustration. Second i think what these western countries has done is put "sexuality" or "sex" for others in the forfront. Meaning that people back in somali had "hormonal rages" as it is part of life but because not everyone talked about body changes or it was not discussed on media 24/7, it was easier for people to ignore. Society(back in somali) did not distinguish between "sexual desires" and "having sex" So generation after generation wasn't taught the difference that one is a natural process of growing up but that other one must think before getting engaged in it and why not to engage in "sex". And i don't mean only religious reason, how many of us do things we know it is wrong but do it anyways, because "hell" punishment has only been a conceptual concept. But people should be given relative facts and reasons that is prognant to our lives in this time and world. So young people come to western nation and are exposed to "sex" and because they haven't been taught how reason and make intelligent decision as opposed to "don't this or that because it's haraam" or "as long as no one knows in community one can get away with it" mentalities, they sin. So our next generation needs to understand behind the logic and reasons of Islamic teaching in regards to "Sex" so that they can compact sexual temptation and make good concious decisions.

Qac Qaac   

opinionated pls, when i say what is the needs of boy/girfriend, i know it used to happen in Somalia, but did ppl were obsest with it, huh, did they always talk about dating, huh, u know how it is the west. so don't just jump in opinionated first clear out things

Blessed   

Originally posted by opinionated:

Hon, the need for a girl/boyfriend is not a new phenomenon...it's been happening even ...(get this!)... in SOMALIA :eek: .. [/QB]

True that!

Apparently it is even worse in Somalia now cos the people there don't have much else to keep themelves busy. Also, some of the sisters over there are more willing to keep the bf happy as their lively hood depends on it - thats what the people say at least.

I think it is a reflection of the times that we are living in. One of the signs of qiyaamah is that 'faaxisha' spreads and becomes the norm. And it is not only Somalis - but ppl world wide.

Anyhow,

Adinku is Ilaaliya - don't worry bout no one else ;)

I gotta agree with Ameenah & Opinionated.

Yup it's a reflection of the times we're living in. People are lacking faith/morals and are desperately running away their issues. Plus, sex appeal and displaying confidence about your sexuality is highly encouraged thanks to mass media. I think there's a dysfuntional in our community and this issue is one of many.

cuz our sex education is zero! majority get married for this reason! thus, get broken hearted when wife is only available 15 days out of the month!! besides mass media does a job of making sex over-rated!

i heard of a story where young zero gals (hijab) enrolled for health course and when the teacher wiped out a male thingy, started asking whats that and when they learned what it was, stormed out of the class!lol..

if there is no education regarding tabo subjectes dont blame the masses@