Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Stuck In The Middle Is Two!

Juxa   

all girls possess maternal side.

stop the fear, i mean another 5 years and she will hate all men indiscriminately

Cawaale   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

GONGITA: Did you get on your knee when you married mum?

NGONGE (muttering to himself): I was brought to my knees....

Did you by any chance read Anis Mansour's quotes on marriage?

#2 would make good Negotiator unless you want her to be a doctor?

I think he is making these conversations up as he goes along... But, nonetheless, very readable. I think you should seriously think of writing these up in story format and look for a publishing agent/agency. You never know!

Ibtisam   

This is so disturbing. My little 8year old niece had a similar conversation with me last year revolving around this area.

Her: Habo don’t you like kids

Me: Sure, why do you ask? Don’t you think I visit you guys often enough. Sorry hun, but you guys live so far and after work I’m normally beat- plus you can always visit me

Her: No no it is not that, I just wondered why you and Xalimo (her other habo who lives with them) won’t get married.

Me: What?

Her: Well I though it is maybe because you don’t like kids

Me: err

Her: Continuing…. I am going to have my kids as soon as I finish secondary school

Me: WHAT? You will be 16!!

Her: I know, but I know what I want to do when I grow up! I am going to have kids and look after them.

Her sister (15): I want to be a doctor, so I am not planning to have kids. I am going to work really hard, save lots of money and hire help when I get old and retire.

8yr old: *making a face* That is so sad. I can’t wait to have kids, I’ve been thinking of names.

Me: I storm into the kitchen where my sister is making food while following the conversation; What the hell have you bee teaching these kids? :eek:

Mum: *Laughing, she goes: you should hear the eldest boy (16) He reckons he is going to have four wives- none of them Somali*

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Juxa   

my 7 year old niece is going to aroos with her 5 and 4 year old cousins. they will all be wearing pink diracs.

Ibtisam   

^^Kids in Diracs are so so so creepy. I makes my skin crawl redface.gif Far too grown up for kids. Let them wear a kids dress with kids shoe and kids hairstyle. I've seen 7yr olds in dirac and high heels! :eek:

Juxa   

well they intend to buy it and go to aroos and jump buraanbur, the ring leader can even pain her own nails.

i was told i was invited to be their driver for the night cause they like me