Sign in to follow this  
KEYNAN22

Swedish man shot dead in Somalia

well its been a long a week n before i hit the sack, i wanned say though, its a human tragedy to lose a human life at all! but did u ever ask yourself, how many somali lives were lost that day!! & nobody gave a damn!! n why!!

allah ha u naxriisto all of them!!

Baluug   

Good point, Rudy. So many innocent and non-innocent Somali's have been killed over the years, that nobody gives a sh*t anymore, just the same old every day.....but some foreigner who was st*upid enough to go there in the first place, effectively signing his death warrant already, ends up getting shot, and now it's some huge story.

I sure as hell don't expect any sympathy for myself if I drive my car off a cliff.....

Abdi2005   

Originally posted by BlueEpocha:

ABDI do you really think pointing the finger to innocent people is going to help...I mean a man IS innocent until proven guilty...so I really don't think circling individuals just based on the way they look is right

I did not claim he was the killer but a possible suspect, if you check the pictures you will see that my claim is well founded and as i said before Allahu aclam.

I agree with Abdi2005, the islamic courts need to find this person and question him about the event. The guy's overall behaviour is questionable.

am

Originally posted by rudy:

how many somali lives were lost that day!! & nobody gave a damn!! n why!!

Poor people's lifes are cheap and hence expendable!