Sign in to follow this  
Janna

Black people and intellect level

Zafir   

Originally posted by Yo-Yo Ma:

P.S who knows you might fall in love with black guy....then what.Hayeeeeye....loool
:D

So, she is a blond with blue eyes, damn it, I should have seen it coming.

Baashi   

Are black people intellectually lower than the white race?

No awoowe. No amount of research will give you an answer on this one. Reason being intellect is not measurable quantity. The IQ is the closest yardstick and there is major contraversy over its validity as well as its usage. Europeans don't recognize IQ as valid unit and thus its absence in the SI system.

Basically what the majority of learned people agree on is that intellect like beauty is immeasurable quantity.

You are right blacks or the negro race have little to show in terms of contribution to the science, technology, and what have you. I don't know why that is the case but one thing I would rule out is the intelligent as a cause of their lack of contribution to the human knowledge.

You might wanna look this from different perspective. If you look at the power and history of territorial conquest and the victors as well as victims in the last landmark human milestones you will find that negro race lost the battle to the conquers and hence became subject of cruel commercial explotation right after the age of enlightment.

As a consequences to this shameful history we were busy waging campaings to free ourselves from the shackles of slavery and colonization. It has been only several decades since we attained our freedom. The race of the stuff you are looking at has begun couble of centuries ago. We were in bondage. And certainly we can't catch up with them in mere decades in terms of achievement and wealth.

Today even though playing field appearss leveled from a distance, closer examination of this fact will reveal that is not the case. We have different masters far more powerful than European empires of the past pulling the strings.

Som@li   

I agree, No study will show you how certain ethnic groups are smarter, or otherwise. and don;t be put down by lack of developmet in Africa.

BTW, from your avatar,the way you ask Qs, are u white, or trying to be white?

Leave the girl alone, is it not true that all adoons worry about is being the next 50 cent, or the next Michael Jordon, and having "bling-bling"? Do they not taunt those of them that are succeeding, calling them 'uncle toms'? And, on top of all that, they are rude and have no respect for others, and when they fail or do not excel in something - be academics or the work field- they use the race card.

P.s

I don't think the whites are smarter than any other race; they’ve just mastered the art of persuasion.

STOIC   

Intelligence debate usually arouses harsh public debates. Most expert agrees today that Intelligence is influenced and not entirely determined by race or genetic make up. Environmental factors such as exposure to alcohol, parental care and malnutrition do contribute to intelligence influence. Many critics do charge that intelligence test is biased. An example of this is when the Jewish and Italian folks arrived in New York they were regarded as a far less intelligent. The Irony of the test was that it was conducted in English, which the immigrants were not fluent. This is but one of the few cultural bias of the Stanford-Binet IQ test. I Personally believe that for someone to become an expert in a field you don’t have to be born with special attribute. Experts agree that for you to become an expert you have to make a long-term commitment. If a black kid from the Southside of Atlanta decides to intensely concentrate to improve his SAT scores, there is a high chance of him to beat a white kid from the suburbs. Even anatomy has it that intense practice alters the body in a way that improves performance. We have to remember that intelligence is not a tangible object, it is a just a word that describes the daily skills that you use to make a living.

PS Pure blood, with all due respect could you edit your words please? Your comments fuel prejudice and ignorance in the young and vulnerable minds that visit this site.

Stoic you come from Atlanta [the Black Hollywood], and you of all people know what I'm talking about you see it daily. Now, I'm not saying all of the adoons are like that, infact I know madow kids who are very smart and try hard, however the majority of them are 50 cent wannabees.They are like the minorities/adoons in Somalia; all they do is dance [niiko] all day redface.gif

Liquid, why thank you smile.gif

Jacpher   

Originally posted by Pure blood:

They are like the minorities/adoons in Somalia; all they do is dance [niiko] all day

You're an adoon to your ignorance & bigotry. Grow up.

First off, to Pure Blood.

I figure you live somewhere in the western world(ie a white country). If that is the case I hope you get pulled over by racist cops and then they give you the Rodney King treatment as they call you a nigger. Than you will think twice about calling ppl adoon and keep your extreme idiocy to yourself.

To the white wannabe chick that posted this post, are you mentally challenged? You know nothing of black ppl that you talk off, you just see them from the white man's perspective (media).

I live and work in Detroit MI and work with many black folk, and let me tell you they are hard working and freindly ppl to me at least so far. Is just that they were born into a system that is really messed up. Do you think its a coinsidence that the white slave master would always sell off the father and keep the woman and childern, and now through history black man have been largley absent from thier kids' lives. Its a said situation they were born into.

To the dim person that said that Blacks are rude, loud and angry, etc, I have one question. Have you not looked at Somalis lately?

Returds ANNOY ME. Especially Somali ppl who wish they were white so much they might as well shave their heads and throw up the nazi signs, but they are upset cuz they white ppl they love sooo much despise them even more than black americans.

Originally posted by Pure blood:

Stoic you come from Atlanta [the Black Hollywood], and you of all people know what I'm talking about you see it daily. Now, I'm not saying
all
of the adoons are like that, infact I know madow kids who are very smart and try hard, however the majority of them are 50 cent wannabees.They are like the minorities/adoons in Somalia;
all they do is dance [niiko] all day
redface.gif

Liquid, why thank you
smile.gif

^^Ceaseless banter is the mark of the lowborn , I say.

ScarFace   

They are like the minorities/adoons in Somalia; all they do is dance [niiko] all day

pureblood now you talking nonsense son.....nonsense i say....the people your talking about work hard 110% more harder....i see them doing the construction work in somalia....building the houses and laying down the bricks....you just too ignorant to know that so am just reminding you....... get your facts str8.... :D

Pureblood has the dumbness hereditary gene ;) come to my ward son i will re-arrange your gene cells for you....freee of charge.... i will make sure i remove all the dumbness..... :D