Sign in to follow this  
Mombasa_QUEEN

Having a crush

chubacka   

can you let us know whta happens?

i would advise you NOT to approach him, bloody hell that is MADNESS! stay put an act like a disinterested observer! ;)

Arwa   

M_Queen sis am not trying to be rude I have being trying to figure Rudy's question for quite sometime my self...

Your so unique wallahi, everytime I read you lines I cant help it but laugh...

Don't take it wrong siso, but most people here have little things about them that make me either laugh out or roll my eyes.. (no need to mention names)

As for Rudy, the biggest problem I had with his postings is trying to understand what his saying...He sounds cute, but i cant quite get him!!!

:D

Salaam

44.gif

Saalixa   

sis your name says it all, gives you the answer,

you are a queen and a queen does not do her duties, ppl do it for her therefore you should remain silent and let him do the talk.because if he realy likes you then he will do it, but if does not, then either way he will reject u.

By the way is this fellow new to de scool you are in? because this always happens with new goodlooking faces, ppl just start running after them but takes them a year or two to see how pathetic and ****** their feelings were because they see the real person and not the rumours said about them in scool.

Crushes are meant to be just that --crushes!

Don't ruin a good crush by telling the dude! Besides, crushes are strictly about looks and daydreams, nothing more and nothing less!

:cool:

salam

lol ic alot of people watting for my respong huh ok he sent email saying these let me paste it.

It's good to hear from you Yeah, it would be great to get to know you more, you seem

like a nice inteligent girl. Anyways, take care.

ok ppl what should i do lol

x_quizit   

lol Mombasa, so as i suspected the "friend" was u huh, cool, cool...so now he expressed interest in u, be urself...exchange ideas, see what he's like, ask question that are important to u, like what he sees himself doing in the future, etc...so exciting!!! :D ..im happy for u...ur crush love is returned, now make the best of it...

Tuujiye   

Otaango queen!!! don't fall for that answer,

If a guy says to you," your a nice girl and you seem very inteligent" waa been tiis ha u bixin anaa ku dhahay..kaas oo kale omashiidiyo waaye..lol. As a guy I tell you the truth..

go for the guys that say back to you things like "girl your fine, I can't believe I finally got the chance to know you and maybe go little forther getting to know you."

In this case you know 4sho that he is giving you a hint that he wants you too..lol..but if he says sillly thing like your inteligen and nice, he is just setting his trap because he know you like him and for you hearing them words, you will give him more attention..lol..I hope I just hellped you...lol..

I don't believe in crushes any ways..maskax xanuun iyo cagaarshoo aa laga qaadaa aan maqlay.lol.

have fun y'all

loooooooooooooooool my fellow somali people you just are just funny tujiye i like ya words it makes ma day but anwayz my friends is doing good with him so far they havent fight or anything other than sweet talk lol but thatx for ya advice ama use that when i have a reall crush on someone.

Originally posted by Mombasa_QUEEN:

salam

is it bad to like someone who is different than you more like different divert?

let me know so i can save a life lol

This is The Line I dont get? does that mean he aint Somali?

Asalaamu'Calaykum,

LoooL I totally agree with you Kynda. It seems that since Rudy got hitched, his postings have become incomprehensible. Maybe it's because he's so high on cloud nine.

Devil's Advocate - I soo agree. I think the fun is actually in the liking from the distance. For some reason once they show interest in me, I lose interest in them. Is it because I like that which i can't get...I'm still trying to figure that one out myself?

wasalaam

Sophist   

To the sister who posted this:

NO WAY YOU CAN APPROACH HIM; THIS IS NOT ON; DO YOU HEAR ME?

Men like to do the chase, and rightly so, any self respecting traditional sister would find this agreable conduct! it is rather unbecoming for a lady to go after a guy she likes--- as much as this might be ROMANTIC TO SOME (you never know what people find Romantic these days inherently men are naturalisticly predators (hate this word); so don't do anything that will have a detriment upon you dear.

Be on your GUARD.

Waa ladoogiye, yaan la dacaroon.

Originally posted by Sophist:

Men like to do the chase, and rightly so, any self respecting traditional sister would find this agreable conduct! it is rather unbecoming for a lady to go after a guy she likes---

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Gosh, I thought this was 2004 not 1950!

Originally posted by Mombasa_QUEEN:

zu he is muslim but he not somali he white/arab so dont take it in a bad way we still love our somali brothers no matter what. lol anwyaz pa pye

hehehe...Dont take it in a bad way?... am feelin down becuz a somali girl In SOL has a crush on Non SOmali!!!! :(:(:(

If Only You Knew!!!

Cheers