Sign in to follow this  
BOB

Do You Suffer From This Nonsense?

BOB   

A brother of mine related this story where one of his Somali friends found out that he was coming to Africa to visit us and this said friend has only been in US for less than I've been a member on SOL.

My brother could not believe all the monkey business that this guy was uttering...waxaad ku dhaaran laheyd in ninkaniu uusan weligiiba Africa cag dhigin and I couldn't help remember few guys and girls from here who some times I need to double check just to see whether they're still the same qaxooti because of all the nonsense they post here so here its and feel free to add more if you can.

This is the first Question that my brother was asked. Have you got your yellow fever, malaria vaccination shot yet?

Good Luck and Watch out for the wild animals roaming around on the streets especially the lions, elephants, rhinos, buffalos, leopards, cheetahs and last but not least watch out for the snakes and make sure you check your shoes EVERYTIME before wearing them. (I did not know Nairobi had wild animals roaming on its streets)

Don't drink water from the tap, don't shake hands with people including your family members when they rush over to greet you and welcome you at the airport, don't eat their food and don't sleep on their beds. make sure you cover your face especially your nose and mouth whenever you're near those poor African souls and make sure you lock all the doors and windows EVERY NIGHT before you go to bed.

Leave your passport and all your valuables at the embassy, don't trust anybody with your passport including your family and have some small notes in hand because every man and his dog would want money from you and you'll be introduced to each and every boy in your qabiil and every mother will ask you whether you're married or not and if you're married they would want to know whether your wife is from the tolka and if she isn't then expect to be offered the hand of the prettiest girl amongst the tolka girls and I must advice you to cover your nostrils because the girls smell strange with all their herbal trees and stuff they use to wash their hair and body.

I couldn't take this nonsense anymore...I had to ask my brother to stop it otherwise I would want to throw up on all over that bloody reer baadiye's face...Where's Al Shabab when you need them? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Well, many think that adopting a thorougly Western lifestyle will "civilise" them, thanks to common complexes and ignorance.

I remember a time in my early teens when I was fascinated by a relative's routine of buttering some imported french toasts while preparing coffee or having a french wife while driving a peugeot like one of my teachers and family's acquaintance.

Of course, the toasts rythmed with transfats and the imported butter concentrated all the fat-soluble pollutants or the industrial and processed honey has already lost much of his benefits or may do more damage than pure sugar.

Thus, I now tend to simply pity all those Somalis litterally poisoning themselves and their loved ones, physically as well as mentally, to the extent of making this as their main pursuit (junk food, video-games and flat screen Tvs etc).

In fact, even many seemingly harmless substances such as anti-bacterial products or the omnipresent plastics may have detrimental effects (weakened immune system, spread of resistant germs, possible link to the asthma epidemy etc for the former) and Westerners themselves are re-examining their whole health/economic/agricultural/educational systems thanks to all those unintended consequences.

On top of all that, it seems much damage could be transmitted accross generations as experts in the now burgeoning field of epigenetics suspect (ie a grandmother's junk diet or a father's exposure to pollutants may compromise their progeny's health and intellectual abilities)...

I know this girl who went to the UK then came back after two years ,,,,,,, a friend of her met her and asked her phone so that he can call ,,,,,

she started to search her bag ,, looking out things and then pulled out few small papers saying "I sug bal, meeshan nambaradeeda maba xasuustee" ,,, :D

STOIC   

Haha..this was a buffoon! There are far more disease, roaches, rattle snakes and rats in the US than in my old African neighborhood.Having worked in a health care setting I see everyday far more contagious disease in my daily encounter than I'd have in an African village where I'd only worry about occasional malaria....Somone should B!tch slap that negro!

Tuujiye   

loooool@ JB loool magaalo joogxumo dhibkaas bee leedahay lool....

BOB adiga wiligaa afsomali malagaaga faanay? maraxoo aan banooni isla ciyaarno english jajab ah siduu noogula hadlaaye dhagaheena hada makaanik ee u baahan yihiin..meeqa eray oo qaabdaran uu iska dhahaa..war afsomali ku hadal ayaan ka kari weynay kaagana daran wadanka dhan 2008 ayuu imaaday...abkee dhoore horta minni ee joogaan iyo Seattle ar yaa geed qurac hoostiis laga soo aruurshay!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Kulmiye   

Bob, kaas dhirbaaxo ayaa ku fiicnayd. The brothers should have drop him in the toughest street in Kenya and tell him to find his back. and when he walks to people with that nonsense on his head- waa la soo dumi lahaa.

most of these folks who behave like that did come from tuulo(bush ppl). remember naagtii miyi inta ka tagtay oo xamar 4 wiig soo joogtay kadibna ku soo noqotay tuladeedi ay kaso tagtay deedna orgi inta xaniinyaha ku dhegtay tiri: "Ar lee kan ma dhiiqaaye maxaa ku dhacay" waa sidiiyo kale kuwa dad waaweyna oo qurbaha 2 sano kadib yiri afsomaligii waanu hilmaamnay waa la arkay

Coloow   

Before you condemn this person, it is important to note that human beings develop immunity towards several diseases (and the ability of their body to fight it off) because of the environment. For instance, Malaria could kill easily kill a European while some people in the tropics have adopted a strong immunity (sounds like Darwin's theory of evolution).

For a person from say Somalia who came and lived in the northern hemisphere for quite awhile this might mean that his immunity advantage is partially lost when he/she returns to Africa.

smile.gif

Almaganow, reer baadiyaha sidaasi uma dhaqmaan. Malaha islaanta tiri " Ar lee kan ma dhiiqaye maxaa ku dhacay?" malaha waa dhal magaalo?

Dadku waxaay u kala baxaan waranle, wadaad iyo waable.

Waa waablaha (read: dhal magaalo) kuwa balada ismoodo markaay Soomaaliya ka soo tagaan.

Reer baadiyahu dibadaba wuu ka cabsadaa oo baabuurkaba wuu ka matagaa, diyaarad iskaba dhaafe

Ibtisam   

Looool, Bob, you should send him to the baadiye and make him eat with his bare hands and buy a snake and put it in his shoes dhee. Play along, put fake and wooden rings on your ears and nose and pain your face, carry a sword and etc :D

What is the fuss? These are all LEGITIMATE concerns.

There are rogue Lions in Kenya(Yes,there is a freaking national park just outside of Nairobi)

Two,Common knowledge is,Africa has some really contaminated waters, and after being away for some time, Your immune system will not tolerate bacteria.

And thirdly, Protecting your Personal information is vital. Rule 101 for all AMERICAN nationals is to protect their Passport. And since most every somali suffers from Buufis,i can see why any one will be concerned.

In conclusion,Bobow,this is commonsense precaution. ee cut the dude some slack.

nuune   

Gabadh baan xasuustaa oo mareekanka u socotey markii ugu horreesay, waala soo dhajiyey, marka flight suga ayey aheyd, meeshu waa Nayroobi in early 2001kii, asxaab badan baanu aheyn kolkaa oo televishionka daawanayey, khaasatan News, gabadh caddaana oo ameerikaan ah ayaa warka akhrineesay oo malaha aan ku qiyaasi karo 37 is heesato aan kala dhicin wali,

gabadh kaloo ayadna TVga nala daawaneysay ayaa tii u socotey dhoofka mareekanka ku tiri, naa heblaayo, waxaad u egtahay naagtan wararka akhrineeso ee TVga,

tii mareekanka u socotey waa is celin weyday, wey rumeesan weyday, dhulka iyo cirkey qaban weyday, dooxii baa ku xirmey, meesha waala buuxaa rag iyo dumarba, intey soo boodey bey tiri "alla ma anaa ayaankaas leh oo ma naagtan ameerikaanka ayaad igu soo matashey, ala calafkeyga iyo kheyrkii adduunka hada ayuu ii billaabmey alla hooyooy"

intey qeela af laba daan ah ku dhufatey bey ku soo boodey naagtii ku matashey naagta ameerikaanka aheyd bey waliba konton doollar siisey mahad celin ah illeen saddex bari kadib ayayba u ambabaxeysaa mareekanka,

anagii intaan yaabney baan dhahney, hakaa saarto markaa tagto mareekanka, waxaa noogu danbeesay tii oo noqotey model somewhere in Vegas, as a laab dancer diskow.

hodman   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

What is the fuss? These are all LEGITIMATE concerns.

There are rogue Lions in Kenya(Yes,there is a freaking national park just outside of Nairobi)

Two,Common knowledge is,Africa has some really contaminated waters, and after being away for some time, Your immune system will not tolerate bacteria.

And thirdly, Protecting your Personal information is vital. Rule 101 for all AMERICAN nationals is to protect their Passport. And since most every somali suffers from Buufis,i can see why any one will be concerned.

In conclusion,Bobow,this is commonsense precaution. ee cut the dude some slack.

Easy on the criticism Brown you know you luv all the craziness there smile.gif

BOB ninka iska daa siday ka noqotaye