Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

HOW OLD ARE YOU??

Jamilah am suprised..how can a young mind think in those horizons...you seem bright from what i read for your age..just dont let a good mind go to waste and as for me hahha like am share my age withchu all...lets just say i can be your grandy..enuff said 1

WELL LEMME TWIST ,

AGE IS AGE, 40 IZ MOM PLUS 3 OR 4 DAUGHTERS N SOME NUMBER OF SONS , 30 IZ A MOM GONNA BE N CHICK WANNA BE MEANS (CHICKEN) , 20 IZ MA' SHAWTY WHICH AMA LOOKIN FO', TRYIN TO GET HER AS A GOAL ' HUH ' ... 10 IZ SHAWTY WANNA BE STILL YOUNG TO PLAY DE GAME , BUT FAST WHEN SHE PLAYS ' HUH ' BUT I NEVA TEST 10 YEARS CLIT , WELL ME IZ A 23YEARS OLD DHOLOUS SOLJAH FROM DEEP SOUF , :( MAY SOMEONE TELL ME HOW OLD MA' GAL SHOULD BE I MEAN G.F. AIIIIIIIIIGHT P'

boycott   

Une certaine alienée à mtl méchante pour un sou ça se repère de loin :D

comment t'as atteri labà et depuis combien de temps?

Captivating soul: j'en avais pas après toi, nothing to repetite, lol

désolée boycot, vous devez car l'âme de Captivating dite la plupart d'entre nous ne comprennent pas le français que vous devez vous répéter my man, des excuses pour mon Français

Kool_Kat   

Ayoo ayoo, meeshaan French aaba loobadalay, seecamal yaaqay...Bal wax aan fahmeeno soo qora...

Oui, oui...

Age ain't nothing but a number...But dame numbers seem to grow and change every year with out my consent...Damn...But Alhamdulilaah...

PS...OG_Moti, luv that thing you said about age, I made it my signature...Sue meeeee..... :D

yo,

this thingy age is so raw with our ppl its like the bomb!lol..u ask an s'mali shit about age, yo they go ape!walaahi....whats up with dat!! yo specially sistas! thy lie about it like mofo! one chick told me she was 23 aight :D next week i hear she 29!!lol...i say grandma ^&^%$! yo i am just teasing! aint nothing wrong witdit...

just brace jah!

OG Moti   

Kool_Kat loooool i need the following information about u please provide...

1. Do you have a job?

2. How much you got paid?

3. Do you have a lawyer?

4. Is you negotiation skills good?

5. Are you familier that most of sueing cases are setteled out of court...?

Please provide me those information.. by the way Thanks for seeing my words as words of wisdom... i always thought someone will recognize my wisdom and acknowledge that, i appriciate that... but still it would be nice of u to answer my questions... peace

I am as old as the amount of sand grains in the Sahara Desert, minus the amount of water droplets in the Pacific Ocean, multiplied by the amount of snow crystals that will drop this December in Antartica...add 1...

:D:D

~harmonyangel~