Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

Couple divorce after discovering they were having an online affair - with each other

ooh the irony, source

Couple divorce after online 'affair'

A Bosnian couple are getting divorced after finding out they had been secretly chatting each other up online under fake names.

Sana Klaric, 27, and husband Adnan, 32, from Zenica, poured out their hearts to each other over their marriage troubles, and both felt they had found their real soul mate.

The couple met on an online chat forum while he was at work and she in an internet cafe, and started chatting under the names Sweetie and Prince of Joy.

They eventually decided to meet up - but there was no happy ending when they realised what had happened.

Now they are both filing for divorce - with each accusing the other of being unfaithful.

Sana said: "I thought I had found the love of my life. The way this Prince of Joy spoke to me, the things he wrote, the tenderness in every expression was something I had never had in my marriage.

"It was amazing, we seemed to be stuck in the same kind of miserable marriages - and how right that turned out to be.

"We arranged to meet outside a shop and both of us would be carrying a single rose so we would know the other.

"When I saw my husband there with the rose and it dawned on me what had happened I was shattered. I felt so betrayed. I was so angry."

Adnan said: "I was so happy to have found a woman who finally understood me. Then it turned out that I hadn't found anyone new at all.

"To be honest I still find it hard to believe that the person, Sweetie, who wrote such wonderful things to me on the internet, is actually the same woman I married and who has not said a nice word to me for years."

Paragon   

Kix kix kix ....a single rose kute ... looool this is why the baadiye girl without any internet access would be the safest bet :D

Alloow ceebtaanaga astur ..waxbaan soo xusuustey

Paragon   

Shayma, lol haygu saadin mid wax igu barata oo hadana iga badisa :D . Mindhaa kuwaa 'single-rose-ka' sita ayaa ii roon ayaad i leedahay...

All the love they've expressed to themselves ..why didn't they use it to repair their marriage before? Hal bacaad lagu lisey dheh smile.gif .

Faheema.   

^lol, waxaan kuugu duceeyey mid ku tiraa a qaloocda [@] sidee loo qora bal waraaqda kombuutarka ee email ka la iraa baa u dirayaa reerkiiye :D

Pujah   

"When I saw my husband there with the rose and it dawned on me what had happened I was shattered. I felt so betrayed. I was so angry."

^^lool

icon_razz.gif

^^ that is what i thought --- they should have said - oh we can salvage it we still got it --- but then again it meant that they were ready to betray each other.

Salaamaat

last lady i ran into over the net was a relative of mine. after a lil talking, i realized who she is and she had no clue..! she never even heard of me??? thats hot!!

this lady had blue eyes in her pic! and after i inquired about that, i was told that her eyes are aqua color! and shes pure somali...!

go figure! she look hot though! i am gonna trade her. any takers!

Ibtisam   

Loool. they might as well stay together, I'm sure there is something still there :D maybe they can try cyber marriage, and see if it is any better than real marriage. The world is going crazy! lool

Malika   

Lol..they just so deserved one another.. :D poor souls.

“Sana said: "I thought I had found the love of my life. The way this Prince of Joy spoke to me, the things he wrote, the tenderness in every expression was something I had never had in my marriage.”

Aaw, how betrayed she must have felt, that is just so typical. But served her right for accepting less.

“Adnan said: "I was so happy to have found a woman who finally understood me. Then it turned out that I hadn't found anyone new at all.”

Lol.What is there to understand, Baal why do all men whom cheat on their wives say,”oh my wife don’t understand me”..Blah blah!! What is there to understand, I believe men are very simple people to understand. smile.gif