Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Calling on All Somali Undergraduates in London

All Expenses Paid, after (three months volunteering) that if you get hired as learning mentor i believe the starting point is around £27500.00 pro rata.

Serious Note: If you are interested in this project, Please ensure you express you interest through direct email to me on sayidsomal@hotmail.com

In Response to the *Blessed one question; my preference is as follows

• An Educated (minimum: college course certificate)Somali (male/female)living in london
  • Age range 18-25 year olds (reason: it is hoped and proven that pupils in primary and secondary schools relate to and respect this age group)

• Dedicated, trustworthy and non judgemental

• More importantly passioned about helping their fellow Somali at risk of underachieving by being a role model for them

I had hoped the 'Undergraduates' would encompass all the above qualities, hence my call for them. Any one else who meet the above creteria , please get in touch with me also the schools i work with like the idea of having someone going to university to inspire their pupils into going to university too

As for Marx - whether old/new or Maxar(stored) prunes - as long as the person meets the above conditions they are welcome to approach me

THE DEADLINE FOR RESPONSES IS FRIDAY 8TH AUGUST

MANY THANKS TO THOSE WHO ALREADY EMAILED ME

Aaliyyah   

^I am somali sister from toronto and I would have love to work with you. Unfortunately, I live so far away. I really think you are doing a fantastic job may allah swt reward you for it.

Ibti and her UK crew should help u out. whats better or more rewarding than helping our youth

Jazakalaah!

Update: i have good responses from the sisters.

but not enough from the brothers - what is going guys? - could it be the above conditions? :D

ironically it is our young boys that are in most need of mentor or role model.

Come on guys, lets get our act together and give something back to our community.

Urban   

I'd love to help Sayid, laakin I don't meet the conditions.

Is there a way non-Londoners can help?

Ibtisam   

Sayid. An ancient problem, sisters just care more and they are more social conscious and giving with their time. Brothers on the other hand… well wa iska mashallah, they are focused and driven by their own goals I guess. [that is a nice way to say selfish yeah boys :D they often want to know W. I. I. F. M. (what is in it for me) personally.] don't attack me **ducks