Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Foxy   

I am and will insure myself and those close to me any time of the day, its normal way of life.....whether or not one accepts.....its only logical for one to insure its vualable worth whether its tangible or intangible..... Cause You never know when another kathrine will hit the suface!!!!!so might as well be insured to the max

and whats the deal with having tons of kidds!Children's welfare will improve as there are fewer of them to care for. Some say that their religious or political belief system needs more members to make the world a better place, but there's no guarantee that offspring will follow the traditions of their parents.In fact, just the opposite seems to be the norm in modern societies.

bottom line is,Two is better than four, and one is twice as good as two,taking in to Consideration the future world we are creating for future generations,

cheers

^^I am sorry to say, with such ideas, civilizations such as ours become non-existant, if that idea is put into practice! I can only talk about one child through adoption when I checked all possibilities to having more children and none has worked. smile.gif

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

maan you have to live upto ;)

Alle-ubaahne dude, if what you write is of any indication to how you might conduct a convesation, i have a feeling your member aint gonna be seeing the kinda acion required for 20+ chil'n..

some might say this is divine interception!

Baashi   

Dube madaxa waa iskala dhacdaa, daa'in abidkeede

Dadka kama yaraateene, intaa waa is dabarjaraysaaye

--Abdilahi Suldaan Timocade

Waa runtii.

On the other hand, look at some of the European countries with declining population like Italy. These countries are forced to bring other nationalities in to sustain their economic wellbeing.

Rahima   

even if that costs the wellbeing of my wife for marrying other women than her

Nice smile.gif . I like the way you put it. At the cost of her well-being, very nice ;)

And I mean I’m sure numbers are more important than your supposed life partner yeah ;) .

Originally posted by Rahima:

quote: even if that costs the wellbeing of my wife for marrying other women than her

Nice
smile.gif
. I like the way you put it. At the cost of her well-being, very nice
;)

And I mean I’m sure numbers are more important than your supposed life partner yeah
;)
Speaking about what we're thought in preservation of our sound traditions, there is nothing ku jaban for taking the footsteps of our great grandfathers. The whole point with the partner is to produce more kids; what else are we supposed to do for partnership? smile.gif

Sky   

Only child. This may sound ackward, but you are than the only only Somali child I have encountered. You are truly a phenomenon. You have never experienced when your dad forgot your name for a brief moment, waiting for the bathroom for an hour or even finding out that one of your siblings took your favorite sweater while you were planning to wear it that day. Masha Allah you are blessed.

^She neither had the pleasure of sticking a fist in someone's face on a daily basis, always knowing that there is a person to blame, someone to go with you places when you feel alone, someone to wrestle and 5 seconds later still be best of friends. :D Someone hand down the responsibilites when your tired. :D

Were only 5 but sometimes I wish it was 10. The bigger the more fun. Really.

Can't wait till my lil sis is older. I'm training her now to take care of the whole house. icon_razz.gif

Lidia   

Originally posted by Femme:

^She neither had the pleasure of sticking a fist in someone's face on a daily basis, always knowing that there is a person to blame, someone to go with you places when you feel alone, someone to wrestle and 5 seconds later still be best of friends.
:D
Someone hand down the responsibilites when your tired.

Can't wait till my lil sis is older. I'm training her now to take care of the whole house.
icon_razz.gif

You know what, I love being the only kid...I got everything I have ever wanted in my life, my parents both showed me so much love that I have to say, I never needed the attention or acceptance of others (not that I’m implying that you do, or that anyone else does). However, I remember when I went to Somalia for a holiday as a kid, I had hard time with the local kids who could spot that I was a new kid in the neighborhood, and that is the only time I had wished to have siblings to defend me from the hooligans.

Come on people. We all know that our traditions of having a large family as well as an extended family is what makes Somalis great. When I was at school , no one tried to bully at all I had to say was "I WiLL TELL ALL 24 BOYS TO KICK YOUR BUTT" and I had respect. I love large families.

On the other hand Men have to know they must provide for their children and not just rely on the state.

Lidia   

Originally posted by Sky:

Only child. This may sound ackward, but you are than the only only Somali child I have encountered. You are truly a phenomenon. You have never experienced when your dad forgot your name for a brief moment, waiting for the bathroom for an hour or even finding out that one of your siblings took your favorite sweater while you were planning to wear it that day. Masha Allah you are blessed.

The only thing is though, I sometimes wonder what would happen to my parents if I died, who would take care of them? Also, the pressure to succeed is even that much worse, because there is no room for failure. Man, when I get married I’m going to have as many children as possible, just incase one kid doesn’t turn out the way you want, you have others to fall back on, lol.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Femme:

^She neither had the pleasure of sticking a fist in someone's face on a daily basis, always knowing that there is a person to blame, someone to go with you places when you feel alone, someone to wrestle and 5 seconds later still be best of friends.
Someone hand down the responsibilites when your tired.

Can't wait till my lil sis is older. I'm training her now to take care of the whole house.
icon_razz.gif

You're making all this up, right? Because, a while back, some guy that claims to be your brother swore to me that you are indeed an only child! Who should I believe? :cool: