Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Qac Qaac   

i am the only child too.. so sky now, u know 2 somali ppl, who are the only childs at their household..

anyways i am not feelign this though, carry on with the birth, i don't believe this thing that we are worried about, are we worried about that we may pass the carrying capacity one day loooooooooooooooooool.. that is a joke...

about life insurance thing, first before we say i like it or not, let's find out if it is halal or haram.. which is it? don't know.

Ngonge,

You silly man. If he claims to be my 'brother' than how am I to be an only child? qix qix qix. Ramadhan is making you dizzy. icon_razz.gif

P.S. Anyone who claims to be related to ME is a bold faced liar. My relatives are all computer illiterate. :D

[Edited] Sheh. That was very low redface.gif . Your lucky I was currently reading '101 ways to rise above insults and be the bigger person' ;)

Originally posted by Femme:

P.S. Anyone who claims to be related to be is a bold faced liar. My relatives are all computer
illeterate
:D

Proving we're unrelated. :D

Couldn't resist, feel the need to be cheeky tonight. Mid-Ramadan low energy level. 4give me. smile.gif