Sign in to follow this  
malik_the_freak

Never being kissed by somali girl

HEy everyone, this is Malik from ur dreams.

Wanna to post this topic cause honestly I

have never kissed a somali girl before the

reason that is was I grew up where there is not

a holl lot of somali girls around the city that I

lived in........it does not that i don't like

somali girls but never had the chance to check

one or go out with her. So need a an advice.I

met somali girl fairly cute and sexy and

we went out few times at the movies to the mall

and so on and so forth and i am begining to like

her for the first time I don't know where to began

for the first kiss for somali girl.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm where should I start hit me with it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

nuune   

Freak,welcome first

go on french kiss and if she doesn't like that idea then give her a big hug,hab sii halmar, istaqfurulaah,french kiss lee la'aad,haddaay diido wid kudheh,broke up with her if she doesn't like french kiss!!

that is mi ultimate advice to you,but the rest will give you better advice than mine,i hope so!!

but you gotta have a way of dealing with girls,my goodnes,are you series,you don't know where to start!! ;) :rolleyes: :eek:

Nuune,well thanx for biiiiiiiiiiig advice but

could have been used more but if is that ur

input that is fine bro.

anyways my point I was putting out was that haven't kissed a somali girl not never kissed

a girl, yeah I have had girlfriends that are different ethnic groups for instance I went out

whites aasians and arabic but i have never kissed a living breathing beuatyfull somali queen.

Did i make myself clear. good.lol

sorry if I say it loud.

I tell you what..This Topic and many others on this section ie; WOMEN belongs to the TEENS section.

In the meantime, why don't you boys help your moms - Clean your bedrooms, and do your homework?? Other then one asking how to kiss a girl, and the other suggesting stroking her breasts !!! Not funny at all.

Ishhh!! I can still smell the milk on your breath..

nuune   

soul_lady,sis,if you don't like anwering such a question then you should have stayed away,i wonder why critisize us for posting our feedback,if some of the content i wrote seemed to you very offensive,then i have deleted,so happy now!!

you are telling us that we should help our mums,how do you know that we don't help them,and also u are talking about homework,maybe u have homework to do,thank Allah,i will never have a homework with the rest of my life,my goodnes u seem to be creating a new argument in here but i don't wanna take part such a useless debate!!

anyway chill out and peace ;):D :eek:

Kool_Kat   

Ouch S_L, must you be so straight forward...lol

Malik, wlc bro... My advise to you is be yourself and just go for the kiss... Just treat her as would any other woman...aight...

Abdinuur   

JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES AND TAKE YOUR SHOT YOUNGESTER...and just be cool and make sure you get a tic-tac...I'm just sayin' couzin...

S_L...com'on give the boy a chance...after all we all went through a similar pressure you feel me...thanks.

Macalin   

Make sho you have TICK_TAKS DUDE!

She might throw up on ya!//lol, you will never see her again!

Why do you wanna kiss horta?..dont you know its XARAM!(thot i should remind ya!_)

Like my dear old frend soul-sista said, do somethin positive!

ScarFace   

LOOOOOOOOOL@ TICK-TAK

MALIK THA FREAKMAN YU TAKIN THA LONG WAY BRUV get on tha ONE NITE STAND shit man :D (only jokin)

BRUV listen here is mah ADVISE YEA

somali gurls tend to hold BACK SO ALL YU AVE TO DO IZ MAKE DA FIRST MOVE LIKE ;)

S LADY YA damn rite dis belongs in da TEENS SIDE

honey206   

hey bro my answer to u is that u should be nice to the cheek on the first date, don't rush into her like some other cheeks, cause she is somalian but as for me on the first date "french kissing" hell no. wait for the second one and if she don't let u then find another one but somalian.

Buubto   

islam.gif

Asalaamu Aleikum Wr Wb

First of all I am amazed :mad: :mad: how come non of the above nomads did not correct this young nomad. You all know kissing is haram & against our religion, even to advise someone to do a haram act is wrong & will be holded against u.

Nuune i thought u would atleast correct him since u r xaafidul qur'aan or ex xaafidul qur'aan. No offence though.

malik_the_freak

Bro with all do respect kissing without marriage is haram, if u do it will counted as a sin. Therefore stop wondering how u going to kiss her & stuff. & start heading the right truck, bro u never know when this soul will be taken away don’t relay on ur youthness. Quit the whole non Islamic dating thing & grab a qur’aan & learn ur deen rather than learning how to make the first move on a girl & how to kiss her. Subxaana laah :eek: :rolleyes: .

Hey bruv this is how to go about it...........frist of all make sure u eat alot of garlic smile.gif . Somali girls like their man to smell bit different to any other guys see. Listen get in there on the frist date and kiss her she will defnently think u slow if u don't and if she seems as thou she don't want u to do taht don't pay any intention cus its just an act u know how Somali girls go on (Mukur)so do u thing aight make sure u let us know what happens.